Season 3: Episode 56: Night of the Batmen

Drz

Real Hero
Reaction score
OUTRAGEOUS! I AM BATMAN!

I loved this episode, definatly a 10/10 for the season 3 with this episode being nothing more than a huge fangasm from the very beginning to the LAST SHOT! I loved it!

We get another new song from this episode and it will definatly be up on Youtube or so for everyone to see, it was a pretty cool song and sang by an old school hero.

The main episode revolves around Batman getting injured and him being forced to lay low for 3 weeks, but you know he's Batman! Gotham needs a Batman and so Green Arrow, Aquaman and Captain Marvel all become Batmen withouth knowing the other one has as well and due to Aquaman's book career with his 55th book memoir being: the time Batman ALMOST died! Everyone in the world knew the original Batman was injured so chaos wreaks around in Gotham and even Plastic Man decides to go all grim and dark.

Ultimately the one true arch nemesis of Batman realizes that theres fakes running around and he wants to kill them all! :D Batman's last line to the Joker is also a very great insult to him, reminds me of Brian Azzarello's Joker where Batman insults Joker in a very gruesome way.

Catwoman's Silver Age (one of the many) costume receives a tribute, we also get Joker's sidekick from Silver Age which i think was named Puck or something, he's the small midget clown! Nice references to BTAS, Frank Miller and i think Neal Adams' Batman gets a tribute too, yes? Batman Beyond also gets a cool tribute and even Batman from the "the Batman" show makes an appearance alongside a Grant Morrison character.

So yeah 10/10 for this Batusiastic episode!

Yeah Great Ep They All Did Well. But If Superman Was In Costume........

Also The Ending All Of The Batmen, Ah Yeah.

Definitely one of my favorite episodes! "I write my own prescriptions. For justice!"

I had a smile on during the whole episode. Really gonna miss this show.

It was a HOOT to hear Vigilante singing an "Ode to the Batman" in the teaser.

Gets a solid 'B' from me.

This episode was an absolute blast. The other Heroes try to replace Batman only to realize that Their is only one Batman .

Yeah I Loved All The Tributes To The Dark Knight.

26652350.png

BATMAN
:batty:

I never would have said this before Batman: The Brave and the Bold, but I love Aquaman SO much. He's just so... outrageous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"