• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Season 3: Episode 61: "Bold Beginnings!"

SpideyForPrez

Pandering to Webublicans
Reaction score
Just found this one on PSN and itunes.

Teaser:
When Jan, Jace, and Blip comes across The Creature King during their picnic, it's up to Space Ghost and Batman to save them. That's the trouble with young wards.

Bold Beginnings:
While being held captive by a chilly villain, Aquaman, Green Arrow, and Plastic man share stories of their first team ups with Batman.

Great episode. Wonderful teaser. Y'all should check it out. Green Arrow's story was my favorite.

This episode was hilarious, also loved the teaser with Space Ghost and the gang was an unexpected bonus .

I found it interesting to see Bats early team up with GA and Plas. But of course Aquaman's story being interrupted by Mr. Freeze was funny. Btw Mr. Freeze design was based off of the 60's tv series .

Linking to YT for new eps of the show is Piracy. You may discuss episodes and such, but you may not link to them.

The meeting of legends!
capturepx.jpg

a batman b&b episode that efectively has a space ghost episode for a teaser
love it and i've only sen the space safari part

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz