Legends of Tomorrow Season 5 Premiere: "Meet the Legends"

NotNickFury

Superhero
Reaction score
Getting a "What We Do in the Shadows" vibe from this episode.

Interesting way of starting the season with a mockumentary. Unfortunately for Legends, the next episode won't be until next February, when Flash also returns.

Which I get, with Arrow having its series finale next week. But to be fair, I think Legends pairs well with The Flash.

Yeah, It's good for Legends to follow the Flash. it's a good fit and will get them better ratings.

I was confused about who the new guy was (the fellow with the man bun). But I guess that was answered in the final minute of the episode.

So fellow reactors like Blind Wave are now canon in the Arrowverse? Awesome.

I was confused about who the new guy was (the fellow with the man bun). But I guess that was answered in the final minute of the episode.

You weren't the only one.

All in all I thought this was a poor idea for an episode, might be the worst one of the series

That was hilarious how Blind Wave and abnormallyadam became canon. :funny: Their reactions to it as well. I liked a lot of the things happening in the show, some maybe not so much. But **** it, we're not supposed to take this show too seriously anyway. :grin:

Love the new Sargon, like the change to a latino (IG: raul_herrera_actor) my question is, where is the Ruby of power??????

It was weird how Mona was dropped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"