Legends of Tomorrow Season 5 Premiere: "Meet the Legends"

NotNickFury

Superhero
Reaction score
Getting a "What We Do in the Shadows" vibe from this episode.

Interesting way of starting the season with a mockumentary. Unfortunately for Legends, the next episode won't be until next February, when Flash also returns.

Which I get, with Arrow having its series finale next week. But to be fair, I think Legends pairs well with The Flash.

Yeah, It's good for Legends to follow the Flash. it's a good fit and will get them better ratings.

I was confused about who the new guy was (the fellow with the man bun). But I guess that was answered in the final minute of the episode.

So fellow reactors like Blind Wave are now canon in the Arrowverse? Awesome.

I was confused about who the new guy was (the fellow with the man bun). But I guess that was answered in the final minute of the episode.

You weren't the only one.

All in all I thought this was a poor idea for an episode, might be the worst one of the series

That was hilarious how Blind Wave and abnormallyadam became canon. :funny: Their reactions to it as well. I liked a lot of the things happening in the show, some maybe not so much. But **** it, we're not supposed to take this show too seriously anyway. :grin:

Love the new Sargon, like the change to a latino (IG: raul_herrera_actor) my question is, where is the Ruby of power??????

It was weird how Mona was dropped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"