The Walking Dead Season 6 Predictions/Theories/Questions

Sawyer

Definitely Not 40
Reaction score
How long will the Wolves be a threat?

How many episodes is "one episode at least" for Morgan? Will he be a series regular this season?

How long after killing Pete will Rick wait to bang his widow?

Will someone just f***ing kill Nicholas?

- Probably no more than three episodes. Maybe four

- I'd say at least a few episodes

- Give it three episodes

- Doubt it. It would undo Glenn taking him back to Alexandria

The group goes to Area 51 and finds military tech and learn that the military has a colony on Mars and decides to leave Earth to have a life without walkers.

I don't know if they would do the dismantling of a seemingly major threat so soon two seasons in a row. Especially considering the Wolves seem so much more interesting than the random scavengers that came up to the gates in the comic.

I expect the Wolves to stick around longer than the Terminians did. They're setting up a battle between them and Alexandria and I imagine that will take up the first half of the season.

I'm not liking that the Wolves storyline will seemingly be a long one. Either they're impatient as f*** and want to jump to their own version of the Saviors/Negan, or they're running out of ideas and this is yet another Terminus group.

I don't know what to think. Even if this is the scavengers they seem very Saviors-like already, and once this is over the Saviors won't be too far off after that. It'll feel way too repetitive.

As for the other points, I have a feeling they'll extend Morgan's role like they did Tyreese and Carol. I don't mind, Lennie James is great.

Nicholas. Well, I'd like him to stick around and earn Rick's trust as a fighter like in the comics. The group needs that, at least among the Alexandrians who we know or should expect majority of them to be killed. We need some familiar faces (original Alexandrians) when that time comes.

I feel we'll get a couple of episodes of further character development within Alexandria with the Wolves getting closer, then the clash with them for another couple of episodes. Then the horde will come in for the mid season break.

Afterwards I expect we find out about the Saviors and/or the Hilltop Community, with the looming threat/tease of Negan for the season finale.

I think the wolves will be around at least to the midseason break, it is most likely they are the ones exiled from Alexandria, but it hasn't been confirmed yet, If they are, did they go full Wolves crazy because of the exile? Because they seem way too much for the Alexendrians to have handled pre-Ricks group. If they were the exiled I would think they had the skills to have done some serious damage to Alexandria by now, certainly would have been picking off Alexandrians each time one ventured outside the walls. There were 3 exiles so if they are them we have yet to meet their leader, so if they are gonna pursue their story I'd expect to hear about some casting in the off season.

Nicholas still being alive is the worst.

I really hope Morgan becomes a regular, so far to me he is the only acceptable trade off if they wanted to kill Daryl.

I hope they kill off Glenn. I really don't think they can develop his character any further. I'd say the same about Daryl but he's too much of a fan favorite. I really don't think hes leaving the show despite the rumors.

I hope they kill off Glenn. I really don't think they can develop his character any further. I'd say the same about Daryl but he's too much of a fan favorite. I really don't think hes leaving the show despite the rumors.

i want to see negan bash his skull in.

I luv WD...but we've become to desensitized to the violence...darn you WD for being so good :twisted:

I just watched the DVD of series 5 and it seems to me that next season we will see an army of walkers/rotters/roamers/zombie that will be used to mount an attack on Alexandria. IMO it seems that once this threat is realized its citizens should decide to send someone back to Atlanta's Grace Hospital to recruit some good allies after convincing them that to stay where they are is no a long term solution. Trouble is they have no one who is familiar with the personnel at Grace who could seemingly negotiate this. Noah and Beth are both gone. And Grace has a doctor who is not evil and Alexandria desperately now needs a new doctor.

Also, now that they are now in D.C., they could search for more secure facilities than they have in Alexandria. There must be plenty of these in the nation's (former) capital, with plenty of fuel and maybe even a helicopter or two.

And I have a question: Has the term "zombie" even been used in the series?

Last edited:
And I have a question: Has the term "zombie" even been used in the series?

As far as I know, they haven't and will never use that term. They intentionally avoid it since the concept of a zombie is unheard of by the characters in the show. That's why we only have terms like "walkers" or "biters."

How long will the Wolves be a threat?

How many episodes is "one episode at least" for Morgan? Will he be a series regular this season?

How long after killing Pete will Rick wait to bang his widow?

Will someone just f***ing kill Nicholas?

- They'll lose, but they'll be a major part of Alexandria's destruction and the group's continuing on to Neegan territory.

- Morgan may become a staple, me thinks. I hope so.

- I have a feeling Jessie and her boy aren't going to last the first episode (or first couple), from possible leaks I've read. Spoilers? Kinda?

- Nicholas' cowardly ass will bite it hard. Or be bitten hard. The Wolves and their "domesticated" army of walkers will be the fodder for the upcoming battle since, according the confrontation with Morgan, showed that they had no munitions.

---------------

Other predictions

- I think Enid, Carl's "girlfriend," has a secret and it will turn out that she was a part of Neegan's people and was then found by Alexandrians. My guess.

- I think this'll be the season the show parallels comic book Carl and his injury. Won't spoil.

- I fear for Tara, Eugene, Rosita, and Deanna (as well as the rest of Alexandria). Though I feel Aaron is safe, his lover Eric might die. There've been hints that there'll be quite a culling this season, and two main characters are to die in the very first episode alone, though I think I know who they are and they're Alexandrians. Whew? ;)

- Neegan's showing up. Def.

one of the eps, im not sure which. Maybe 7 or 8. I want it to end, looking at alexandria through some binoculars. Camera backs up and its behind jesus' head. Soooo epic. I need that to happen! Something similar at least.

I'm guessing the Wolves will be the major threat of this season, ending probably with Neegan's arrival.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"