Theories and Speculation for Season 6 and beyond (SPOILER INFORMATION INSIDE!!!)

Tempest19

Superhero
Reaction score
Just thought that I would add a 'theories and speculation' thread. Due to the nature of this forum, there will obviously be spoilers along the way. Thus, if you are trying to remain spoiler free- this thread would not be for you. Since some of these theories may be based on some 'spoiler' material. Feel free to contribute your own theories and, hopefully this thread will work.

MY THEORY ON SMALLVILLE: SEASON 6-SEASON 7

SEASON 5- SUPERMAN IN TRAINING
SEASON 6- RISE OF LEX LUTHOR
SEASON 7- SUPERMAN

SEASON SIX:

Lex will try to back up the power and machinery of Brainiac through reverse technology. Taking the technological advancements from Brainiac for possibly a military weapon of a sorts..... 'terminators' (not called that, but think that).... which goes back to Lex's "governmental defense" projects such as in the episode 'Aqua'.

Perhaps the reason why these 'terminators' are made is because of Lex's guilt over Dark Thursday. Thus, he builds these machines to ensure that it never happens again.... wasn't this 'idea' of Lex "safety" machines used in a Superman comic? For All Seasons (I believe)....?

Lionell finds out. Huge conflict and battle in which Lionell is killed- on accident or subconsciously? Lex wrestles with this.

THIS is what the tabloid journalist finds out- doubt the tabloid journalist will find out about a baby (G & M stated that what the tabloid journalist discovers would FUEL the second half of the season).

Brainiac is able to transfer it's technology into Lex's project. We've got Brainiac TAS who may or may not unleash Zod.

SEASON 7

With Zod unleashed. Lex, once again, will be wrestling with what he has done. There is a huge battle between Clark and Zod. But, the only way Clark can destroy Zod is through embracing his Kryptonian heritage. That's right- we've got flight.

However, after this- for a while- Clark loses this ability because of his denial over the power of flight. Because then has he lost all of his humanity?

Lex's whole world is turned upside down. Lana leaves him, with her baby- a la Lana a single mother.

While Clark wrestles with his own destiny. Photographers (possibly Jimmy?) have shot blurry photographs of Clark in the sky- that's right... we've got Clark's motivation for the costume!!!

So far, this has led to: Lexcorp, Lana single mother, Lex's whole life crumbling which will lead him to being cold hearted, and Clark coming to grips with his Kryptonian destiny and understanding the reason why he has to 'mask' his identity from the world.

During this season 'possibilities': Chloe might die- pushing Clark and Lois together and having Lois go further towards journalism. Perry White comes back.

And we've got Smallville- SUPERMAN.

My theory.

Another episode as stupid and utterly craptastic as "Wither" and SV is gonna get cancelled.

\S/JcDc\S/ said:
My theory.

Another episode as stupid and utterly craptastic as "Wither" and SV is gonna get cancelled.

:whatever:

"Sneeze" was pretty good. Then they do this? UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

sneeze wasnt that good the first 3 from season 5 were way better

It at least introduced a new power, and they did it well.

yea yea but i wouldave wanted to c more of the aftermath from dark thursday then a brief news clip

Brainiac 8 said:

It WAS a pretty weak episode.

And Tempest, I like your theory. If they went that way I think I'd be okay with it.

\S/JcDc\S/ said:
My theory.

stop trolling the forum or you're gonna get "cancelled"....again

The Incredible Hulk said:
stop trolling the forum or you're gonna get "cancelled"....again

Stop calling it trolling when I mention what I don't like. When I mention I like something for example in the thread "Sneeze" you don't make a single comment about that. Are you trying to say I can only post what I do like and just ignore the other crap? Man, you are bossy :o

sorry I didnt realize predicting cancellation of the series amounted to "things you dont like about the show." Interesting logic you have there cubscout.

sorry I didnt realize predicting cancellation of the series amounted to "things you dont like about the show." Interesting logic you have there cubscout.

Bad episodes=drop in ratings=lack of viewers=cancellation

Didn't know I had to break it down for you.

More episodes like "Wither" and wither is what this show will do, then die.

that still doesnt answer my point. But I figured as much.

You have no point.

You simply wait for me to comment on something that isn't positive and then jump on me for it. Notice you totally ignore everytime I say something good about the show. Almost pisses you off if I like something.

\S/JcDc\S/ said:
You have no point.

You simply wait for me to comment on something that isn't positive and then jump on me for it. Notice you totally ignore everytime I say something good about the show. Almost pisses you off if I like something.

That's what happens when you overpack your suitcase.

lol jc jc, what you don't like doesn't make it bad for everyone else, and Wither had higher ratings than Sneeze if i'm not mistaken.

\S/JcDc\S/ said:
My theory.

258Troll_spray.jpg

KalKai said:
lol jc jc, what you don't like doesn't make it bad for everyone else, and Wither had higher ratings than Sneeze if i'm not mistaken.

This is true, but I think I speak for everyone (okay, well, just me) when I say that Wither was just a plain weak episode. The spike in ratings could perhaps be attributed to the fact that Sneeze was pretty decent, or perhaps the fact that The All-American Rejects appeared. However, if episodes were to continue to go on with the same level of quality that Wither was, eventually people would stop watching and ratings would drop; this is what I think he was TRYING to say.

Please don't mistake me - I'm not trying to pick a fight or troll around. I just happened to see his side of the issue (though pehaps not fully agree with it) and wanted to explain it as I saw it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"