Iron Fist Season Two, Episode 6 "The Dragon Dies at Dawn"

Mike Murdock

Avenger
Reaction score
Episode Six

Use Spoiler Tags for any discussion beyond this episode

d1d1f21c92035b1735aa_5.jpg

Misty and Colleen's trip to the tattoo parlor turns painful -- but not for them. As Davos crosses names off his list, Mary makes Danny an offer.

Things were going so well, too. Considering we have half a season, perhaps they were going too well. I didn't entirely buy the alliance between Walker and Danny, but I did buy the transformation at the end. Quite a setback. I do think it's fair to say that, if these episodes are any indication, we'll be getting a lot of Misty and Colleen for the foreseeable future given Danny's state.

Four and a Half Stars.

Colleen sure seemed to be enjoying that fight.

Davos’ driver is funny. I keep thinking Davos is about to kill him. But I guess that would be once he’s finished his mission.

I laughed at Davos still being able to break Danny’s leg right before he was knocked out.

Would’ve thought Walker would avoid the rain since she seems to hate when Mary takes over.

This seems to be turning into a Daughters of the Dragon show. They could have a buddy cop show like that since Misery keeps encouraging Colleen to join the force.

Figures that they'd have to slow things down now by having Danny's leg broken and Walter recreating as Musty takes over.

Is Favours going to stay unconscious noteslnow or will he wake up from that sedative and only be recaptured later on?

I remain firmly on the side of Davos. He is killing the killers. I sided with Frank Castle when he did it, so why not also support Davos?

As far as Danny goes...given all that we know about him...it is clear that his goal is to reclaim the Iron Fist. It is a selfish goal that is to benefit himself, not the community.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"