Sequal Characters

I assumed any of the DC Movie villains that survive by the end of their upcoming movies (whoever the villains are in JL, Flash, Cyborg) will be potential recruits for SS2.

So who are the bad people who are genuinely expendable in the DCU?

I'm not into the idea of magic-possessed "drones" again.

Personally I would love to see Firefly replace El Diablo as the elemental character. He would really add to the craziness of the group and it would be awesome to see his origin story and personality explored on live-screen.
latest

5. Black Adam (i mean how else are they going to use him after Shazam right?)

I don't know the time line for the DC movies, but I think Black Adam could pop up in a Wonder Woman flashback or something. They could theoretically have some history together as they are both immortal-ish. I feel it's such a waste of the Rock to have him wait till Shazam is released. And the Rocks star power could boost any of the DC movies.

So who are the bad people who are genuinely expendable in the DCU?

I'm not into the idea of magic-possessed "drones" again.

Shadowy organizations like CADMUS, the League of Assasins,....

I wouldn't add a single new member. I'm assuming Enchantress/ June Moon is done, Diablo, done, and I'd actually be fine with making the remaining members targets to be Joker and Harley.

Personally I would love to see Firefly replace El Diablo as the elemental character. He would really add to the craziness of the group and it would be awesome to see his origin story and personality explored on live-screen.
latest

Nope Diablo is the only fire character I need!! Too bad they "killed" him. #BringDiabloBack

Also replacing the only Latino in the DCEU, who has actual powers by the way, with another boring Batverse character who also happens to be White, is STUPID!

Deathstroke, Black Manta and Poison Ivy. Depending on what happens to them in the other movies, of course.

Last edited:
not sure I understand the question... :thf:
I posted in the wrong thread.

But yeah...like how the first one had Katana. Who would your "hero" character to be amongst these baddies IF one were to show up in the sequel?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"