Sequel of those movie´s: The Sequel

If they made sequels for the following, it would be just remakes of the original, unless you got the best screenplay in the world..

I'm sorry to say it, but I think King Kong works as a one movie deal. I can't imagine a sequel for it. Otherwise, it would be a recap of the first movie. Not needed.

Se7en 2? 72? Everything that you needed or wanted in this classic is in the first movie. Why have a second? What? 8ight?

Finding Nemo 2? He gets lost again?

Do you remember the dude who gave the map to jack black? the guy who went to the island? well it could be a prequel for kong.

The only definite one I would want to see is Mr. & Mrs. Smith 2 because there is definitely room for more exploration and expansion of the characters.

That being said, Daredevil, Bourne and Beetlejuice I may enjoy, circumstances pending.

I thought there was only one Italian Job{besides the original}

Darth Elektra said:
Do you remember the dude who gave the map to jack black? the guy who went to the island? well it could be a prequel for kong.

From a narrative standpoint, it would be more of the same..

oh yes your right it would be alot of the same, it would be hard to keep it that "classic" type movie. I was just saying there's places to possible take it.

beetlejuice2 but i would also pick about every other movie on there....

Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice!

And Keaton says it's gonna happen.

Cinemaman said:
But if DD does have a sequel, it will be small movie and almost will suck.

I was going to reply with some sort of strongly worded response, but then I noticed your age and how you seem to set a perfect example of small mindedness and figured it wasn't worth it.

You represent the people that Jay and Silent Bob travel around and attack at the end of Jay and Silent Bob Strick Back.

Though I would love to see a sequel to King Kong, it'd be extremely hard to continue the story without remaking Son of Kong...what...Peter Jackson's Kong Lives? lol

I would love to see a sequel to Catwoman, but only if it included a better story and had everyone but Patience from the comics. I don't even care if they replace everything but her without explaining.

But I voted for Mr and Mrs Smith 2 as that'd probably be the most likely to happen (if it grossed more than its budget)

Votes top 5 on this moment:

1. Daredevil 2
2. Beetle Juice 2
3. Jason Born 4 / Mr. & Mrs. Smith 2
4. Elektra 2 / Starsky & Hutch 2
5. The Avengers 2 / Johny English 2 / Day After Tomorrow 2

Very happy to see that Daredevil 2 is on this moment number 1 and a litle bit strange too with so much difrent bad reactions on the first movie.

I chose Daredevil 2. The theatrical was alright but I thought the DC was great so I'd like to see a second.

I mean, yeah, but I think it would lose the charm, IMO. Maybe if that April Fools Joker could be seriously tackled with, "Peter Jackson's Son of Kong".

I mean, it has potential, but it also has potential to suck...I'll do a title concept.

Beetlejuice 2 would probably rule. Michael Keaton needs a comeback.

GoldGoblin said:
^
There could be other ones on the island

If there were others, then they must have been in hiding from all the dinosaurs & other creatures who wanted to eat them. There was a skeleton of a huge gorilla, so we know that there were others before Kong, but at this point one could assume that King Kong was the last of his kind. Take a look at all of Kong's scars & all the other injuries that he suffered throughout the movie at the hands of the dino's & huge bats, it was just an everyday battle for a gorilla that size trying to survive, just imagine how difficult it would have been for the smaller ones.

sonfokong.jpg

Artwork anyone??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"