Best Jurassic sequel?

I haven't seen Fallen Kingdom because Jurassic World was tragic AF, but The Lost World.

They're all bad but The Lost World is at least funny enough to make me forget that.

Surprised to see TLW get something love to be honest. I know it's Spielberg, but felt throughout like he was on autopilot.

TLW I mean just on Spielberg and Goldblum alone

JP3 I can't even get myself to even watch that again

JW was good enough Loved my boy Pratt in it

FK i'm yet to see but it looks dumb like JP3 so we will see

I haven't watched 2 or 3 in a long time, but I remember 3 being the most straightforward action-adventure. It wanted to be that, and it was exactly that.

Still better than faux-Spielberg.

Not for me, TLW also has the worst RT score of all of the Jurassic movies :oldrazz:

I haven't watched 2 or 3 in a long time, but I remember 3 being the most straightforward action-adventure. It wanted to be that, and it was exactly that.

JP3 never tried to be anything else, and for me it did wanted it wanted to do well.

I haven't seen the latest 'Jurassic World' yet, but for me it's definitely 'The Lost World.'

It may be Steven Spielberg on auto-pilot, but he still managed to make something way more interesting, fun and exciting than Joe Johnston and Colin Trevorrow did.

my favorites are
Jurassic park 2 lost world
jurassic park 3
jurassic world fallen kingdom
jurassic world

Jurassic World for me, but Lost World is pretty close between those two for me.

Fallen Kingdom comes in above III, and the Original still (obviously) on top.

Definitely didn’t imagine TLW winning this, got to say I am surprised.

Well I gotta say... Fallen Kingdom is, right now, my favorite sequel. I really really enjoyed it.

Even with all its flaws, Lost World still has the Spielberg magic. And that trailer sequence is great. JP3 is goofy fun. JW I and II are just retreads, okay enough in their own way.

After seeing it Fallen Kingdom is neck and neck with The Lost World. FK is just absolute madness and not only is it not ashamed of it but it doesn't let up. The Lost World still has the legendary Spielberg touch. I think what i love about both is the childlike love both still have for the dinos themselves, and the problems that humans bring on themselves. Also both have absolutely exhilarating set pieces. I feel like Fallen Kingdom is the sequel that The Lost World was asking for. Jurassic Park III is by far still the least for me.

Jurassic Park 9/10

Sequel ranking:
Jurassic World 8/10
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom 7/10
Lost World 7/10
Jurassic Park 3 6/10

Many critics complain Hollywood blockbuster movies are a string of set pieces with the merest bit of plot linking them together, and Jurassic Park III is possibly the greatest example of that.

III for me, 2 was disappointing and so was Jurassic World but JW 2 was an improvement over JW 1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"