Couple of screenshots released.

01-noscale.jpg

02-noscale.jpg

03-noscale.jpg

04-noscale.jpg

05-noscale.jpg

16 player co-op.

No headless screaming guys with bombs? Not impressed. :o

IGN: Was there any discussion about adding shooter mechanics like a cover system or regenerative health to the game, or would that be blasphemous?
Roman Ribaric: Cover system??? Regenerating health??? You can't be Serious!

lol it looks serious.

Yea I saw that and it's actually what sold me on buying. Double D. It's pretty fun. The whip thing around the heads in the trailer looks awsome. One thing I noticed while playing Second Encounter HD, some of the weapons lack "oomph". The double barrel shogun and Tommy gun in particular don't have any kick and the sound effect isn't really very dramatic. When I fire either shogun in a game like doom and here the moan of enemys dropping it's alot more satisfying.

According to the machinima preview, there will be no more duel weilding of pistols, guns will aim worse at a distance, so iron-sights will have to be used to be effective some some guns and some guns will now need reloaded. I find this dissapointing personally, it also looks less colorful and more generic visually. It does say that other than that, the core gameplay is fundimentally the same.

Apprently they had it at games-con, theres a good 9 minutes HD clip of gameplay.

PlayStation 4, Xbox One
ESRB rates Serious Sam Collection for PS4, Xbox One
Published 24 mins ago. 4 comments.
Serious Sam lineup seemingly coming to modern platforms.

Serious-Sam-Collection-ESRB_12-27-18.jpg

The Entertainment Software Rating Board has rated Serious Sam Collection for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

A Serious Sam Collection was previously released for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. It includes Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter, Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter, Serious Sam 3: BFE, and Serious Sam: Double D XXL.

Here is the ESRB’s description of the collection:

This is a collection of first-person shooters in which players battle aliens and monsters in frenetic combat. Players use pistols, machine guns, shotguns, and sledgehammers to kill numerous creatures. Large blood-splatter effects occur during combat. Enemies are sometimes shown blowing themselves up into bursts of limbs and blood. Players are also able to rip the eyes out of creatures’ heads and/or rip the hearts out of soldier-like aliens. During the course of the game, harpy-like enemies are depicted topless (though usually from a distance). One character briefly references drugs in the dialogue (e.g., “I’m supposed to be doin’ blow off a stripper’s a*s right now.”). The words “f**k” and “sh*t” appear in dialogue.

source: Gematsu - Japanese Video Game News

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"