The Flash Set pics and other pictures (manips, etc.)

gugumugats

SKIDOOOOOSH!!
Reaction score
Just wanted to try to get all/most of the set pics and other pics in one thread

grant-gustin-flashes-into-action-03.jpg

grant-gustin-flashes-into-action-06.jpg

grant-gustin-flashes-into-action-04.jpg

OxmEKlA.jpg

BikQUfFCMAEoIHY.jpg

grant-gustin-john-wesley-shipp.jpg

[YT]/watch?v=HSj-zkPAKkE&feature=youtu.be[/YT]

Can we get a manip of the Gustin suit with the white on the lightning logo instead of red, a brighter red for the suit, gold boots, solid ear pieces (the circle parts), and the gold lightning trim on the forearms and waist that he has in the comics, please? I'm curious.

Can we get a manip of the Gustin suit with the white on the lightning logo instead of red, a brighter red for the suit, gold boots, solid ear pieces (the circle parts), and the gold lightning trim on the forearms and waist that he has in the comics, please? I'm curious.

I'm bored and feeling some mild insomnia atm, so I'll get right on it.

Can we get a side by side of Gustin's Flash with Cavill's Superman? Be cool to see if the suits go together for any potential appearance of Flash in MOS 2.

I LOVE that shade on the costume! And the boots and the belt! :up:

Dude, thank you! That is ****ing nice. Absolutely amazing. Excellent work. :up: :up:

If you get a chance later, can you somehow manip some lightning trim onto his forearms/at the top of his gloves like how it is in the comics? Like just color over the red area with it in a lightning shape...I'm curious what that might be like...and leave the belt/buckle red but color over it with the gold trim in a lightning shape on his waist as well if you can...

Anyway thanks so much man. Nice work. :up:

Bweh, I was bored. Did some manipulation on the picture from JustJared that was posted here.

Swoosh! *Clicky for higher res*

Awesome work! Kind of makes you realise, that getting the speed force/speed effect down, is just as important as getting his costume right.

Not the costume we deserve, but definitely the one we need right now.

That looks ****ing awesome. I don't hate the current costume but I definitely think there's room for improvement, especially with the belt.

Bii00gWCAAEFlmj.jpg:large

Now we know there's a bank robbery to be stopped.

That is seriously awesome looking. Great work.

Awesome work! Kind of makes you realise, that getting the speed force/speed effect down, is just as important as getting his costume right.
Thanks!

And yeah I agree. Big part of the whole 'image'. Really curious to see how the force/speed effects will look in the pilot. Hopefully not as chaotic as how I made it :woot:

If this is the place to post fan art, after seeing the set pics I got pretty excited and started work on this portrait. I'm still working on Gustin's likeness, but I need to take a break from it for now :p

3gUubGT.jpg

:applaud

If this is the place to post fan art, after seeing the set pics I got pretty excited and started work on this portrait. I'm still working on Gustin's likeness, but I need to take a break from it for now :p

3gUubGT.jpg

:applaud

Bweh, I was bored. Did some manipulation on the picture from JustJared that was posted here.

Swoosh! *Clicky for higher res*

:applaud :applaud :applaud

I love them all! They're awesome!

I really wish the logo had been white. I'd forgive the belt if we at least had a white logo. Though I'm sure we could have gotten much, much worse.

Wonder if we'll get a Hot Toys figure of this Flash? Be pretty cool to have a figure to go with Hot Toys' Man of Steel and TDKT figures.

The costume looks really good in those gifs. Gold boots would've looked better, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"