Justice League Justice League Set Pics

The first photo posted in the BvS set photo and video thread and it wasn't even related to the movie.
14e9euv.jpg

http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?p=27744697&highlight=this+character#post27744697

The fact that it's gone dead quiet on whats going on with JL makes me think maybe the film has been put on hold (I really hope not.) for filming.

I mean why else have we not heard anything.

Dead quiet as in what sense? Most of the actors are there and training, they've posted pics on social network. Unless they're filming outside you won't get pics. Leavesden studios is massive and practically the middle of nowhere.

At Cinemacon last week WB presented footage of Zack and cast minus Ben and Amy with a message from London that they're getting ready to start.

AND if it was on hold you'd be getting news. No news is good news.

Last edited:
The fact that it's gone dead quiet on whats going on with JL makes me think maybe the film has been put on hold (I really hope not.) for filming.

I mean why else have we not heard anything.

Ive said it before and il say it again. We WONT be getting JL next year.

Based on exactly what VV? They're about to start shooting JL and Snyder already said the production of this will be a couple of months shorter than 9 months of BvS.

Some of you guy's are crazy. No news on a 6 month production on a shoot that started a few day's back and you're going mental and fearing the worst. :funny: I'm sure some of the actors are happy to know they've wasted 8 weeks in London for nothing.

Last edited:
Dead quiet as in what sense? Most of the actors are there and training, they've posted pics on social network. Unless they're filming outside you won't get pics. Leavesden studios is massive and practically the middle of nowhere.

At Cinemacon last week WB presented footage of Zack and cast minus Ben and Amy with a message from London that they're getting ready to start.

AND if it was on hold you'd be getting news. No news is good news.

And Zack did say they built the sets for Gotham and Metropolis in Leavesden studios, so it won't be like Suicide Squad or Wonder Woman with them filming scenes in the middle of a city.

Based on exactly what VV? They're about to start shooting JL and Snyder already said the production of this will be a couple of months shorter than 9 months of BvS.

Some of you guy's are crazy. No news on a 6 month production on a shoot that started a few day's back and you're going mental and fearing the worst. :funny: I'm sure some of the actors are happy to know they've wasted 8 weeks in London for nothing.

This, imagine WB telling all the actors that they can go home and come back later in the year. A lot of them could've been shooting other movies during the time frame or working on something else. You're basically burning bridges with a lot of people

I don't appreciate you calling me crazy for stating my opinion. It;s a guy feeling.

VV you're are crazy, we're all crazy, well most on here are lunatics. Oh and that feeling is based on what exactly going back to my original point?

Based on WB not being happy with BvS making less than 1 bil.

You figure how exactly? Just 4 day's ago the head of WB said they're still committed to 10 movies between now and 2020. Shooting is about to commence. They're building sets and its' only been a few days since offical production was mean to have started. So why wouldn't the movie come out in November 2017? BvS not making $1b has absolute nothing to do with it because if it had then you would've got news before hand about production stopping. And some of the actors wouldn't be still there getting ready to shoot.

Last edited:
You figure how exactly? Just 4 day's ago the head of WB said they're still committed to 10 movies between now and 2020. Shooting is about to commence. They're building sets and its' only been a few days since offical production was mean to have started. So why wouldn't the movie come out in November 2017? BvS not making $1b has absolute nothing to do with it because if it had then you would've got news before hand about production stopping. And some of the actors wouldn't be still there getting ready to shoot.

Hey, it's just my personal opinion, man!

I know but that opinion should have some basis to it otherwise you come out looking like a crazy person. You're basing on JL not happening when everything I and others have said counter it.

Is the Leavesden studio the same one where the Studio tour is? That's def the middle of nowhere.

I know but that opinion should have some basis to it otherwise you come out looking like a crazy person. You're basing on JL not happening when everything I and others have said counter it.

Lets see what happens in a years time shall we.... still no need for personal attacks. Sheesh!

If there was one little piece of evidence showing the film is on course, i would be totally fine. But nothing has been shown and everything surrounding the film is just quiet (Too quiet for a film of this magnitude.)

Most of the actors are in London and have been for the last 8 weeks. And oh just another casting announcement just happened.

And how will you get pics if they're filming in a studio?

Most of the actors are in London and have been for the last 8 weeks. And oh just another casting announcement just happened.

And how will you get pics if they're filming in a studio?

Well first of all, they've been there for 8 weeks already? Wow, didn't know that.

Second, Yeah i saw the casting of William Dafoe (i believe thats his name)..

Cant' wait to see how that pans out, cause he's pretty good.

Third, Well i hope they film somewhere outside where an amateur photographer spots them and takes pictures for us to see.

Well first of all, they've been there for 8 weeks already? Wow, didn't know that.

Second, Yeah i saw the casting of William Dafoe (i believe thats his name)..

Cant' wait to see how that pans out, cause he's pretty good.

Third, Well i hope they film somewhere outside where an amateur photographer spots them and takes pictures for us to see.

They're probably going to film in Leavesden for the next 2-3 months so probably not. But I'm sure Snyder will tweet something at some point.

I believe that most of you don't visit WW subforum, so you wouldn't know this, but we went through the exact same thing there due to the lack of news and press release, as Fallen can testify. And we know now that WW wasn't neither delayed nor canceled.

jl battle of the berets subplot confirmed!
affleck.jpg
2EE804C300000578-3338482-image-a-26_1448821116548.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"