Justice League Justice League Set Pics

IIRC, BvS had a press release announcing its title, start of filming date and filming locations.

giphy.gif

I believe that Snyder doesn't use second unit and I also believe he is in London right now, so they probably won't film there anytime soon, but are preparing the location for shooting when the time comes for that.

Yeah you're probably right on that one Wolfie. Here is what the article say's.

Superman fan Jeff Frost sent us a photo of the Kent Farm House in Yorkville, Illinois where there's been some movement of late, with boards having been removed from the windows, and security guards patrolling the location. The Kent Farm house and barn were constructed for "Man of Steel" on a property in Yorkville where an old farm house once stood many years ago. The farmer who owns the property was persuaded to plant corn in his fields months ahead of shooting for "Man of Steel" so that the corn would be at the height required by Zack Snyder at the start of filming.

Similar preparations were required for filming "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice", with the location looking like it will be used once more for the upcoming "Justice League" film.

They're growing corn? Martha buried Clark in the corn field.
[YT]tP11XqLe5B8[/YT]

Kryptonians have good minerals for the corn I guess :shrug:

Please let the first set pic be a picture of evil Superman killing Ma Kent at Kent farm.

I just want to see the reaction from these boards.

Probably the corn field surrounding the graveyard where Clark is buried will be used to hint at his rising. It will suddenly appear all dead, as Clark absorbs the stored sunlight,
much like in the scene in the Frank Miller TDKR GN where Clark recovers from the nuke by draining a field around him.

Ok that comment on Superman Homepage did make me laugh for a second.

What's the chances they allow the sunlight to stay in the shot......Im just goofing, just goofing

:hehe:

Poor Momoa, no one told him they delayed the film... he's been standing in that field since 11th. He even had to cook and eat his own pants to survive.

Bizarre pants, tbh. Glad things are being shared with us at last.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"