Sexiest Female Marvel character(ethnicity and nationality) irrelevant

Fantasyartist

Civilian
Reaction score
This list breaks down into four categories- goddesses and mortals, heroines and villainesses.
In the first two lists I would rate Amora the Enchantress(hey, she's managed to ensnare even Thor and Hercules in her time) with Serpent Society member Black Mamba in the second category.
In the other two categories, I'd rate Storm of the X-Men, cloesely followed by The Invisible Woman of the FF(hey, she is a "sista"-Storm that is!), Defenders ally Seraph as she has a sort of ethereal beauty reminiscent of her divine namesake. Villainnesses-again The Enchantress tops the poll headed by Black Mamba( white in spite of her name).
Anybody have any other candidates!

If I were to say goddesses, I think I would say Sif before Amora. True Amora has captured the heart of Thor but Sif did it without using any kind of enchantments.

For mortals (which would actually include heroines and villainesses) I'd have to definitely say Jennifer Walters - The Sensational She-Hulk. She's 6'7 of gorgeous green gamma goddess. I'd also have to say Rogue, and the Black Cat. :venom:

Carol Danvers.She oozes sexuality.

Goddess - Amora the Enchantress
Mortal - Gwen Stacey
Heroine - Jean Grey
Villainess - White Queen (Hellfire club era)

Mine are just way too damned obvious, but Spider-Woman/Jessica Drew, Pheonix, Mary Jane Watson-Parker, and Elektra.

Psylocke and M are the hottest chicks in Marvel - but of course I'm biased, liking the dark-skinned ladies.

She Hulk, Shanna the She Devil, Jean Grey and Elektra.

Emma Frost, Ultimate Wasp, Mary Jane Parker... Ultimate Jean Grey is kind of hot and raunchy at the same time.

I'll just lump mine in: Ultimate Jean, Rouge, Sage, Viper, Spider Woman, Elektra, She Hulk, Amora, and Aunt May.......

Jessica Drew, Jean Grey, Storm, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Dani Moonstar, Ultimate Sue Storm, Ultimate Kitty Pryde, Mary Jane Parker (though she won't be much longer :() Karen Page.

Black Cat. She didn't snare Spidey for so long with her girl next door qualities.

spiderwasp said:
Black Cat. She didn't snare Spidey for so long with her girl next door qualities.

Ultimate Black Cat is waaaay hotter than her 616 counterpart and now that you brought her up, she'd definitely be in my Top 3, can't decide if she'd be #1 or #2 to Viper.:(

Elektra,Mystique,Emma Frost,Psylocke,Storm,Black Widow.

Gwen Stacey, Elektra, Mystique ,Emma Frost, Black Cat , Silver Sable.

fat-shirtless-guy-eating-cheeseburger-1.3.jpg

I'm going to add Jessica Jones,Jessica Drew,Wasp,and 616 Sue Storm

ShadowBoxing said:
Jessica Drew, Jean Grey, Storm, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Dani Moonstar, Ultimate Sue Storm, Ultimate Kitty Pryde, Mary Jane Parker (though she won't be much longer :() Karen Page.

No seriously.

and how has nobody mestioned the sexiest of them all, Blink?

blink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"