Sexiest Female Marvel character(ethnicity and nationality) irrelevant

059_34.jpg

2004-04-22_201830_She_Hulk_Cheesecake_IV.jpg

Ms.Marvel(1).jpg

fdx-spdrwmn.jpg

Never in a comic...but I do admit...as a teen the raunchy White Queen was a favorite:)

But man... During X2 in a theatre while watching with some..."party favors" I have never been as attracted to a woman (in film) as I was Mystique;)

Mystique.... no wait She-Hulk... no wait, Blink... No Mystique, Shulkie, Blink...Damn, I forgot about Tigra...

What can I say, I like ladies in designer colors.

Psylocke...I got a thing for chicks with purple hair...though the chick in the movie doesnt do her justice

MJ...Gotta love her

I gotta say Storm and Psylocke are the best looking marvel women. As far as villains go i thought Lady Hydra in New Avengers was fine, and the finest mortal goes to Ultimate Elektra in that black leather outfit. Oh that was pic was nice. :)

Don't have an opinion for marvel fems,... .... "just here for the pictures"

owenstar said:
Psylocke...I got a thing for chicks with purple hair...though the chick in the movie doesnt do her justice

MJ...Gotta love her

True :up:

I swear,...Ms. Marvel has great tailors,.. she never has wedjies or pops out of the top of her unitard in high speed manuvers or some villian grabbing her by the front and slinging her at a wall.

(Speaking from experience,.. if you bunch the material between the breasts of something like she's wearing,.. to pull her close or move her around,.. BOTH BREASTS will pop out.)

And the material? appears to be cotton?

Apparently fireproof.

doesn't it really depend on who's drawing them and who's writing their personalities

sigh, that reminds me of when she was sold into slavery.

She was on the auction block and tried to give the slaver lip,... he was selling her and hit a button on a machine which knocked her to her knees by giving her an orgasm on the spot - while he motioned to her as a heaving puddle on the floor he says:

"Easily trained love-slave too."

Rahne Sinclair, Scarlet witch, lucy in the sky, and Kate Bishop:)

Lucy in the Sky won't be sexy for another year...when she's "of age".

Aunt May.

(Jarvis and Doc Octopus know what I'm talking about!)

Varient said:
I swear,...Ms. Marvel has great tailors,.. she never has wedjies or pops out of the top of her unitard in high speed manuvers or some villian grabbing her by the front and slinging her at a wall.

(Speaking from experience,.. if you bunch the material between the breasts of something like she's wearing,.. to pull her close or move her around,.. BOTH BREASTS will pop out.)

And the material? appears to be cotton?

Apparently fireproof.

Why-oh-WHY aren´t you writing Miss Marvel?
I´d buy that issue in a NY second! :D

I feel like such a traitor....

Storm used to be my absolutelly favorite Marvel superheroine, but Cho´s rendition of Miss Marvel are starting to make me question my loyalties.......

Any female Marvel character drawn by Frank Cho is my answer.

Colossal Spoons said:
Lucy in the Sky won't be sexy for another year...when she's "of age".

i'm not of age either so it's okay:o

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"