SHH! Community is making me a little worried

supzfan

Civilian
Reaction score
The great thing abou the SHH! Community Forum is anything goes. This freewheeling attitude can make for some interesting posts: some tittilating, some controversial, some hilarious. But mixed in with "The Hype's Only Hottest Woman" and "What's the last thing you ate?" threads are a whole bunch of intrusive threads whose only interest is to poke their noses into other people's business. Threads like "Where do you stand politically?", "What's the last book you read?", "Do you suport the death penalty?", "Where do you stand on the political compass?", "How many people here are over 30?", and "Should they repeal the 22nd Amendment?" seem to be pushing it. Who are these guys who post these things? Certainly not your typical comic geek/highschool gamer/thrash metal fan. This makes me very uncomfortable. At the very least a wealth of data is being mined with every response to such questions. And as this in the Internet, nothing is rarely what it appears to be. Heck, I love looking at Scarlett Johannsen as much as the next guy but what I smoke, who I vote for and how often I get laid is still my business.

... Who says you have to post in them? :o

...Then don't post in these terribly intrusive threads:huh:

I love how, while the oldbies complain about the plunging relevence of threads in Community, the news are pissed off by this sudden rash of creepy, intrusive, RELEVENT THREADS!:eek:

Really shows the cultural divide.

This is place is not meant for you.

Wow, this is a tricky one to sort out..... DON'T POST ON THEM???? And i'm not thrash metal fan for the record!

FREE WILLY!!!!....
Oops wrong thread.

HOW DARE YOU INTERRUPT MY WHACK OFF MATERIAL AND THREADS ABOUT JEANS:cmad:

bush2.jpg

I dont get it, is he serious, or is this a joke or are we all just being manipulated by the reptilain new world order?

We wouldn't be much of a community if we weren't all into each others business. :huh:

So now we know what worries you. :yay:

supzfan said:
Heck, I love looking at Scarlett Johannsen as much as the next guy but what I smoke, who I vote for and how often I get laid is still my business.
panties7.jpg

Well, Prudence Prudencesmith, you don't have to tell anyone anything about your top secret life. :whatever:

Honestly, it's a way of people relating to others on a little bit of a more personal level. Knowing someone's favorite comic book is Batman is great, but sometimes it's more interesting talking to people if you know a little more tidbits about their character and have more common experiences.

And if you have to change a "S" into a "Z" to make a username on here, maybe that's an indication to choose something more original. :down

Not to mention that Supes has an e in it. :o
Right now he's basically 'sup? man. :o

supzfan said:
The great thing abou the SHH! Community Forum is anything goes. This freewheeling attitude can make for some interesting posts: some tittilating, some controversial, some hilarious. But mixed in with "The Hype's Only Hottest Woman" and "What's the last thing you ate?" threads are a whole bunch of intrusive threads whose only interest is to poke their noses into other people's business. Threads like "Where do you stand politically?", "What's the last book you read?", "Do you suport the death penalty?", "Where do you stand on the political compass?", "How many people here are over 30?", and "Should they repeal the 22nd Amendment?" seem to be pushing it. Who are these guys who post these things? Certainly not your typical comic geek/highschool gamer/thrash metal fan. This makes me very uncomfortable. At the very least a wealth of data is being mined with every response to such questions. And as this in the Internet, nothing is rarely what it appears to be. Heck, I love looking at Scarlett Johannsen as much as the next guy but what I smoke, who I vote for and how often I get laid is still my business.
The Hype is so not for you.

supzfan said:
Umm, then why post in them? Good god, get a life. :down

EDIT- Ohh, you're 52. No wonder...

I agree....how dare any of you ask me about the last book I read:cmad: Just because I am only half way through "Green Eggs and Ham" and it has taken me 2 years to get that far....well, shame on you all:o

He thinks people tell the truth in all of those threads?:oldrazz:

C. Lee said:
He thinks people tell the truth in all of those threads?:oldrazz:

What:huh: :huh: YOu mean they don't:huh:

Now my world has been shattered:csad: :csad:

Darn, you Lee for shattering my innocence.

vindrow said:
What:huh: :huh: YOu mean they don't:huh:

Now my world has been shattered:csad: :csad:

Darn, you Lee for shattering my innocence.
My work here is done then......I must be off to ruin someone elses life now....ta ta.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"