The SHH Community REALLY has me worried!

Spidey_Freak

Avenger
Reaction score
In all the modern day technology advances I've seen, such as beepers, 32 bit video games, and cordless phones, nothing is more truly horrifying than these new ridiculous things called "message boards."

People all across the world are coming to these horrifying, infringing message boards and conversating, but they've began taking it too far --- when was the last time you were talking to one of your friends during lunch, and asked him who he was voting for? I mean, honestly, since when is it your business to ask him? And why the hell are you answering!

Do you even know who your friends are? Do you realize that people make message boards just to suck the public opinion into a database and sell it to the government --- for millions of dollars. Indeed, the world of the internet is as safe as walking through a third world country trying to hopscotch around the land mines!

Oh, ladies and gentlemen, be aware. Be very aware. Next time someone asks you how your day is going, say "None of your damn business!" We, as americans, can not let people steal what's ours! Reserve your opinions, take the people in Cuba or North Korea as examples of good citizens! Please, observe how they brilliantly keep conversation safe from all the evil opinion suckers of the world.

...and watch out for this thing I've heard about called viruses. Get this...people send you an email and give you these new viruses, like the Lehigh or the Jerusalem. Can you believe the nerve of some people? Jesus christ! What happened to good civilized conversation with the boys in the barbershop!

What in the world is next? Legalized abortions? The state of America is worrying me - I think I'm going to go smoke my pipe and read the news paper and you can keep your dag blasted internets away from me and my fourteen children!

crazy%20old%20man.jpg

I don't agree with anything you've said. Technology rules.

...but if you'd like to send me some anthrax or possibly a bomb, my address is...

1060 W Addison St, Chicago, IL, 60613.

:thing: :doom: :thing:

Was this supposed to be a joke? Because I guess it was kind of funny... but not.... And I am smart, I don't give away much information on the intrernet, I am a mystery... :ninja:

And nice picture. :woot:

Gotendbz-2 said:
Was this supposed to be a joke? Because I guess it was kind of funny... but not.... And I am smart, I don't give away much information on the intrernet, I am a mystery... :ninja:

And nice picture. :woot:
This is absolutely not a joke! I'm horrified at the state of America. Did you hear that there are men...who like other men???

I think you've been reading too many books.

We may have a new contender to SumOfGod's throne, here.

jag

These "SHH has me worried/bored/suicidal" threads, are hereby outlawed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"