SHH Manip Competition #1: Justice League *VOTING THREAD*

spidey-dude

Y.N.W.A
Reaction score
Pretty good turnout for the first ever competition

vote here for who you want to win

and just like the x-manip comps the winner will determine the theme for the next comp and start the new thread

Popeula :

jla1dx4.jpg

batboy99

Justice_League_The_Movie_by_batboy99.jpg

Ring Deacon

jlanew.jpg

Asteroid-Man

ravana :

manipjla002gt8.jpg

spidey-dude :

jllhmmmmn.jpg

poll will remain open for 4 days

popeula got my vote!

Honerable mention goes to Ravana, great entry too!

Regardless of who wins, great jobs everyone!

thank you SalaciousVC for the vote!

i dont know what i voted for nor do i care..... i was made to :(

I voted for Ravana. But spidey-dude, certainly gets an honorable mention.

Wow! Cheers everyone that's voted for me so far. Much appreciated... I really should have thought this out though - now I have to come up with the next theme?!? And manage the threads... What a rip! ; )

Really though, thanks for the votes all... When does voting end? - Nevermind, I just learned to actually read and saw it says the 15th...

Wow! Cheers everyone that's voted for me so far. Much appreciated... I really should have thought this out though - now I have to come up with the next theme?!? And manage the threads... What a rip! ; )

Really though, thanks for the votes all... When does voting end? - Nevermind, I just learned to actually read and saw it says the 15th...

You deserve it :cwink:

woo! congrats ravana. :up: I always knew you'd win one of these. btw, if ur wondering why I didn't vote for you cuz well, u sure as hell didnt need it.:woot:

Huh?

I think ravana's manip is the best too but I don't think people that voted for someone else voted "incorrectly". It's their opinion.

Of course everyone has their own opinion but I don't think Majik meant anything vicious by it... although, generally if someone doesn't agree with something I believe, I do consider them to be just plain wrong - so I can see where he's coming from. ; ) I like to think of it as conviction.

Anyway, I just took it as a compliment... so thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"