Hype Survivor SHH Survivor 30: Big Brother (Week 8) - Gamble Town!

Byrd is a wiley fox.....:huh:....you know what I mean! :mad: he has played up to the hosts love of fic writing!

Our next judge is Marx!

This is honestly a toss up for me between the first submission and the last submission. They are clearly the two that had the most thought put into them. I guess I'm going to have to go with the first one because it's so wrong it actually makes me laugh.

So that's 2 backings for Byrd Man and 2 backings for Kal!

I worked hard on mine. Originally it was just going to be stick figures but then it evolved into a two hour long project. :(

I guess I overestimated the popularity of that meme. :csad:

Our next judge is Erzengel!

Submission 1:

This one was the most creative out of the entire 4 but the payoff joke could have been better but out of all 4 of the entries. This is the best. And this makes me sad. In my pants.

Submission 2:

I'm embarrassed for the judges, the players, former judges, former players, people who will pass this picture in the thread and more importantly for your family for unleashing this visual diarrhea on the world.

Submission 3:

Ehhhh...it's okay. But if I had to come up with one word for this, it's pedestrian.

Submission 4:

Touching story, but I kinda had forced my way through it.

So that's 3 votes Kal and 2 votes Byrd Man

I worked hard on mine. Originally it was just going to be stick figures but then it evolved into a two hour long project. :(

THAT took two hours?.....I mean, as a fellow artist I feel your pain. :csad:

Our next judge.... Nirvana!

Submission 1: 3/10 Not funny. But the text was nice?

Submission 2: 0/10 :dry:

Submission 3: 6/10 South Park inspired, so I like. But where's the joke?

Submission 4: 8/10 This is the only decent one I've seen. It succeeded in making me laugh.

So that's 3 backings Kal and 3 backings Byrd Man!!!

So one more vote... who will win PoV?!!!

Hey, I worked pretty hard on mine. That's all MS Paint!

So I PM'd Pickles and asked her to quickly vote.... here is what she replied...

Do you still need a judge?"

Granted, that was after I received another judge... thanks though Pickles. Maybe next time

So then I PM'd TheManofBat since he is a Survivor Oldbie and here is what he replied.

Nothing... he didn't reply at all.

I hope you got someone that understands where mine came from. :csad:

Then I saw that my friend from the comics forums Wolverine25th was on so I PM'd him.

He sent back a reply!!!
A real long thought out reply!!!
With so much detail in the reply that I was in awe!
And what he replied was
WHAT HE REPLIED WAS!!!!
"I liked the fourth one."
So with 4 backings to Kal's 3.... BYRD MAN WINS THE POWER OF VETO!!!!!!!!

I was gonna edit a video but then Black Ops and School stole my time. :o

I should quit in protest, the judges were clueless, every last one of them, I spent seconds on that piece of art. :mad:

For a moment there Hunter, I thought I saw God in your work, but then I realized it was just a smudge on my screen.

Sorry man :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"