Hype Survivor SHH Survivor 30: Big Brother (Week 7) - Color By Numbers

Vote #1

Specter

Vote #2

Specter

Vote #3

Specter

And since Kal is Locked Out, that's all the votes. So in a vote 3-0... Specter....

2.gif

Does everyone just want the weekend off? I'm not feeling well and I wouldn't mind another day or two to finalize the challenge. Plus, I was thinking about having people over to play RISK tomorrow night anyway.

Let's move on now! I want to get rid of this dagnabbed avatar. :cmad:

Does everyone just want the weekend off? I'm not feeling well and I wouldn't mind another day or two to finalize the challenge. Plus, I was thinking about having people over to play RISK tomorrow night anyway.

Weekend off seems like a good idea.

Vote #1

Specter

Vote #2

Specter

Vote #3

Specter

And since Kal is Locked Out, that's all the votes. So in a vote 3-0... Specter....

2.gif

Good game Spec. :up:

You played well Spec. :up:

@ JH, RISK? and I am all for the weekend off, start fresh on Mondizzle. :woot:

Let's move on now! I want to get rid of this dagnabbed avatar. :cmad:

Hey, you aren't a factor in this next HoH so take your gyrating man chests and shove it!!!

Hunter Rider said:
@ JH, RISK? and I am all for the weekend off, start fresh on Mondizzle.

RISK, the board game. World Domination. Best board game ever created :up:

And so far that's two votes for Monday, which I'm cool with. If we get another then that'll be majority and we'll do it then.

Though Monday night is the Bengels/Steelers game :( Granted, The Bengals are going to lose anyway but I like to watch with hope.

Monday is fine with me. Weekend is fine as well.

Vote #1

Specter

Vote #2

Specter

Vote #3

Specter

2.gif

Well it's about friggin time. I know I've been hanging on by the skin of my teeth for weeks now, with the obvious use of me as a scapegoat nominee for several vote outs, but I knew I'd have an uphill climb ever since my original strategy went kaput in week 1 and everything I tried afterward went belly up fast. So I did last much longer than I thought I would. And my schedule obviously wasn't helping matters much, especially when I don't learn that I'm even nominated until after the veto challenge is already over like this last time. So, yeah, I still had fun and kicked some butt in some of the challenges, and I'll be back for the final vote.

Sucks when the game seems to work against you but you did really well for your second game in a row.

:up:

Julie Chen questions will be sent to you sometime today or tomorrow.

Great job Specter :up:

I hope to see you on Oscar night :)

Oh... and it's official. Have a nice weekend everyone.

Let me know if Monday night works for you, if not then maybe Sunday night/afternoon. The challenge only takes around an hour if I had to guess. If you're not on to play, plain and simple, you won't win, so I'd like to get everyone save Byrd Man on (since he's exempt) to give everyone a fair shot.

It's a quick challenge so hopefully it won't be too bad.

And I may be mistaken but I think it's actually the next 3 HoH's that require everyone to be on at the same time.

Will we need to have AIM for the next three challenges? Just want to know in advance so I can download it and create an account.

Week 9 AIM would make it easier for me but you can get away without it.

Week 10 I'm still working exactly how I'm going to lay it out, so I'll get back with you on that one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"