@NewYorkSpider
@KBX
@Kane52630
@ARROGANCE
@killface
@Spider-Fan
@Kaleb
@Babillygunn

Thanks yet AGAIN for another GREAT season to all of you.

Once more, copying last year's Season-ending speech, I know the dream didn't end up the way some of you would have liked, some of you took a fisting more than others, but with great pillow biting techniques, you all took it like Rodgered Champs.

I appreciate you all played your teams, and I look forward to next year for Season XXII.

Please stay safe in these never ending trying times, wear your masks where applicable, wash your hands, update your inoculations, keep the buttocks clean, etc... and here's hoping 2024 is a step in the right direction for all of us health wise, and both physical & mental health wise.
And let's be kinder to one another... except for the football trash talk hahaha.

Happy New Year

Cheers. :yay:

@Captain Bryan
@ComicChick
@NewYorkSpider
@KBX
@Kane52630
@ARROGANCE
@killface
@Spider-Fan
@Kaleb
@Babillygunn

Thanks yet AGAIN for another GREAT season to all of you.

Once more, copying last year's Season-ending speech, I know the dream didn't end up the way some of you would have liked, some of you took a fisting more than others, but with great pillow biting techniques, you all took it like Rodgered Champs.

I appreciate you all played your teams, and I look forward to next year for Season XXII.

Please stay safe in these never ending trying times, wear your masks where applicable, wash your hands, update your inoculations, keep the buttocks clean, etc... and here's hoping 2024 is a step in the right direction for all of us health wise, and both physical & mental health wise.
And let's be kinder to one another... except for the football trash talk hahaha.

Happy New Year

Cheers. :yay:
Congrats!!
As always thank you for hosting.
Looking forward to kicking your butt next year!

great job as always TMOB.
great season everyone. enjoyed it as usual. still the only girl in the party, but maybe that will change one day. (@Daisy come back) lol.

the trash talk was top tier this year and let's just keep moving up. here's to 2024!

Yes. Thanks for hosting and for allowing me in to play. It’s rare to play in a league where half of the people don’t bail halfway through the season.

You all are money. And I will hang my regular season champ banner proudly. And I plan to win the tourney next year because…

1704086544380.gif

Yes. Thanks for hosting and for allowing me in to play. It’s rare to play in a league where half of the people don’t bail halfway through the season.

You all are money. And I will hang my regular season champ banner proudly. And I plan to win the tourney next year because…

View attachment 76640
I love it 😀

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"