SHHFFL SEASON XX - THE OFFICIAL FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE OF SHHYPE

I find the lack of trash talk disturbing
:emp:

I find the lack of trash talk disturbing
:emp:

A reminder to all the non playoff teams, there are consolation playoff games

i've tried to keep it up but my team can't back it up lol

whereas in my other league, i've been extremely lucky and could have trash talked all year but i'm trying to not jinx it

I also would talk trash, but my team is like...bottom dwelling this year. Would come off like the Texans guaranteeing victory over the 85 Bears

rmWFgAq.gif

they better not be

Well, we had an RB almost hit 50 points 2 weeks ago, so anything is possible, but methinks you're safe with a 62 point lead with only a kicker and a WR left.

Yeah I’m not liking my matchup lol you would think being the #1 seed I would be more confident….

Nope

Week 14: Quarter Finals Recap

Defending Champs Coastal Camel Toes used their Weapons of Ass Destruction on The Butterflies with an impressive Playoff victory to move on to the Semi-Finals against New York Spiders

And in a HUGE upset, Capn's Mighty Things Gave the Kiss of the Badger (ya gotta look it up lol) to the Deadcruisers to move on to the Semi-Finals against KBX.

SHHFFL XX PLAYOFFS
SEMI-FINALS

5. Coastal Camel Toes - 8-6-0 (W1) VS 2. New York Spiders - 8-5-0 (W4)

6. Capn's Mighty Things - 8-6-0 W3) VS 1. KBX - 9-4-0 (L1)

i most definitely am not going to look up the badger thing lol

TMOB always keeps the headlines catchy

Well, I need Rodgers to have the game of his life. The Bills D let me down this week. I almost picked up another defense this week because of the Dolphins offense, but elected to keep them in because the forecast called for snow. Also benched Tua for the same reason. Was banking on a snow game and not a lot of passing offense.

It's never over till it's over though. I've seen crazier things happen before.

Well, I need Rodgers to have the game of his life. The Bills D let me down this week. I almost picked up another defense this week because of the Dolphins offense, but elected to keep them in because the forecast called for snow. Also benched Tua for the same reason. Was banking on a snow game and not a lot of passing offense.

It's never over till it's over though. I've seen crazier things happen before.

It just dawned on me that your semi final game against CCToes is the same as last year's SHHFFL Bowl

Week 15: Semi-Finals Recap

In last year's SHHFFL XIX Rematch, Defending Champs Coastal Camel Toes Gave New York Spiders a Swedish Bike Ride to Move on to their 3rd SHHFFL Finals along with a chance to Defend their Title.

And in a HUGE upset, Capn's Mighty Things Gave #1 KBX some Greek Style Loving to reach the SHHFFL XX for their 2nd trip to the Finals in 4 years

SHHFFL SUPER BOWL XX

5. Coastal Camel Toes - 9-6-0 (W2) VS 6. Capn's Mighty Things - 9-6-0 (W4)

In case I'm not here this week, Happy HoliDaze to all my fellow Team Managers.
As usual, it's a pleasure.

We should know who's da Champs by the night of the 26th.

Be safe.
:yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"