SHHFFL SEASON XXI - THE OFFICIAL FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE OF SHHYPE

2 hours into the Lions/Broncos game I realized the Lions cut the kicker i had starting. :irritated:

Hopefully it doesn't have any impact on the match today.

I’m playing for fifth place???

Breaking news: after discovering the secret to time travel, scientists were able to retrieve the following footage from next week’s press conference of the winner of the 2023 SHH fantasy league tournament championship:

1703009536439.gif

Week 15: Semi-Finals Recap

In arguably the highest scoring game of the season, The Pickled Peppers Blew a Big Pearl Necklace on Dick's Salty Dogs to move to their 4th Finals appearance.

And in a HUGE upset, The NewYorkSpiders Gave KBX (for the 2nd year in a row) some Greek Style Loving to reach the SHHFFL XXI for their 2nd trip to the Finals in the last 3 years

The Pickled Peppers are 1-2 in SHHFFL Finals while the NewYorkSpiders are 0-1

SHHFFL SUPER BOWL XXI

8. The New York Spiders - 8-7-0 (W5) VS 7. The Pickled Peppers - 9-6-0 (W2)

(In this Battle of Last Place teams, The Pickled Peppers beat The NewYorkSpiders waaaaaaay back in Week 1)

this season has not gone the way i expected at all. but i've enjoyed it

Yowza... not off to a good start for me

i love that the swap i did for Moss at work did not go through because of our shoddy wifi :facepalm:

Not looking good for me :(

Gonna need some big help tomorrow.

Some of my players picked this week to have some rough games. Anything can happen though!

Not looking good for me :(

Gonna need some big help tomorrow.

Some of my players picked this week to have some rough games. Anything can happen though!
Same... only Flacco showed up for me... thank goodness.
No matter what happens... it's been a good game, probably nerve wracking until the end... and Merry Christmas

Recap to follow...
Holy crap... I did not see this coming...
Despite having Tua and Mahones, I picked up Joe Flacco 3 weeks ago, and he basically won this championship for me... changing Tight Ends 30 minutes before last week's semifinal helped me win that high scoring affair... (10+ points)...
So lots of luck along with favourable line up changes can make a difference...
I'm gonna lap this up with some coffee & Irish whiskey... I appreciate my long time friend and opponent @NewYorkSpider for a well played game.

Recap to follow...
Despite having Tua and Mahones, I picked up Joe Flacco 3 weeks ago, and he basically won this championship for me... changing Tight Ends 30 minutes before last week's semifinal helped me win that high scoring affair... (10+ points)...
I'm gonna lap this up with some coffee & Irish whiskey... I appreciate my long time friend and opponent @NewYorkSpider for a well played game.
giphy.gif

The ending to this season was infuriating

But still:
1703645246592.gif

I would say congratulations to you Manofbat, but I’m a sore loser.

Recap to follow...

Congrats, @Themanofbat! Great match and was a lot of fun watching the games and players to see how we did. From 3-7 to the SHHFFL XXI Super Bowl, this one was one to remember. Flacco killed it for you. I almost started Olave over Hopkins but even that wouldn't have been enough. Bengals D was horrid. I really thought they would have done well against a struggling Pittsburgh offense. Thank you so much for hosting this again and I look forward to playing again next season. :up:

The ending to this season was infuriating

But still:
View attachment 76332

I would say congratulations to you Manofbat, but I’m a sore loser.
No worries... I was in your shoes once... losing sucks... but I'd rather lose at this from time to time than at life...
You're a great player with lots of savvy...
Your time will come
:yay:

Congrats, @Themanofbat! Great match and was a lot of fun watching the games and players to see how we did. From 3-7 to the SHHFFL XXI Super Bowl, this one was one to remember. Flacco killed it for you. I almost started Olave over Hopkins but even that wouldn't have been enough. Bengals D was horrid. I really thought they would have done well against a struggling Pittsburgh offense. Thank you so much for hosting this again and I look forward to playing again next season. :up:
Thank you... :yay:
As we're all well aware, we've been both nailed and rewarded with last second changes... Cinncy had been playing well, and tbe Steelers suck... I would have made tbe same choice... those negative points are tough to make up...

Well, after entering the playoffs on a 2 game losing streak, The Pickled Peppers picked a good a time to go on a 3 game winning streak.
The Peppers would like to thank Joe Flacco for basically winning this Championship for them in spite of having both Tua & Mahomes on the bench yowza.
Flacco was an after the regular season ended pick up... Amazeballz.
The Peppers find themselves with a record of 2-2 in Championship Finals.

The Spiders fall to 0-2 in the Finals, both losses coming in the last 3 seasons.
They have no reasons to hang their heads, as they have become Giant Killers in that time span.

Congratulations to both teams for seasons well played... being the #7 & #8 seeds just goes to show you that anything can happen.
Cheers :yay:

SHHFFL History (21 seasons)
Team in BOLD - Champions, team in (___) - Losers

Season I - Malice Maruaders (Southern Sasquatch)
Season II - atmshawn (Brodie is Smarter)
Season III - Slipknot (Reservoir Dogs)
Season IV - Mindless Minions (The Pickled Peppers)
Season V - W'sOrNothing (Mindless Minions)
Season VI - Matt's Man-Spiders (W'sOrNothing)
Season VII - Methos (Zak's Zombies)
Season VIII - Regulators (Heavily-Armed Lemurs)
Season IX - Alex's Warriors (Hobbit Brigade)
Season X - Alex's Warriors (Poeman's Cookies)
Season XI - Mindless Minions (Regulators)
Season XII - SF's Backstabbers (Mindless Minions)
Season XIII - The Pickled Peppers (Hobbit Brigade)
Season XIV - Latverian Locos (Matt's Man-Spiders)
Season XV - Coastal Camel Toes (Regulators)
Season XVI - Regulators (The Pickled Peppers)
Season XVII - SF's Backstabbers (Capn's Mighty Things)
Season XVIII - Latverian Locos (Deadcruisers)
Season XIX - Coastal Camel Toes (New York Spiders)
Season XX - Capn's Mighty Things (Coastal Camel Toes)
Season XXI - The Pickled Peppers (New York Spiders)

Most Wins - Alex's Warriors (2), Mindless Minions (2). Regulators (2), SF's Backstabbers (2), Latverian Locos (2), Coastal Camel Toes (2), The Pickled Peppers (2)

Most Losses - Hobbit Brigade (2), Mindless Minions (2), Regulators (2), The Pickled Peppers (2), New York Spiders (2)

Most appearances - Mindless Minions (4), Regulators (4), The Pickled Peppers (4)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"