Shingeki no Kyojin - Attack on Titan

Mr. Dent

Superhero
Reaction score
s3MYKb4l.jpg

Awesome series currently on episode 9. I've read the manga and it only gets better.

Well I just watched all 9 episodes, since everybody has been on about it,and damn its good!!!

Just a little speculation though,

Im thinking that the Colossal and Armored Titans are humans as well... I think it might have to do something with that Recon group, since both attacks occurred on the day that they outside the wall.

Don't want to be spoilt though! Just speculating, but this definitely is one of my all time favorites already!

Way do you guys think about the film they developing?

I really think that it should be a co-production between some Hollywood studio and Production I.G. In order to get the big budget epicness plus the keep the aesthetic of the story, and not just lose it in action.

Also the cast has to be very multicultural since this is what's lefts of the human population, maybe even incorporate different languages but have English as the primary language.

If anything, this is the perfect film, to launch Anime into Live Action!

ee7be9530bcf4b274eedb74c081d096c1368421006_full.jpg

I really think that it should be a co-production between some Hollywood studio and Production I.G. In order to get the big budget epicness plus the keep the aesthetic of the story, and not just lose it in action.

Also the cast has to be very multicultural since this is what's lefts of the human population, maybe even incorporate different languages but have English as the primary language.

Actually, the cast has been almost exclusively White; what with [blackout]Mikasa being the last surviving Asian[/blackout]. As such, this is indeed a choice example of an anime that would be appropriate to receive the Hollywood treatment as it wouldn't lead to Race Lifting since most of the main characters are already supposed to be White.

Last edited:
I actually don't know much about the movie they're developing. I remember it being announced early last year. Is it going to be a Hollywood film?

2018? Really?

That poster was made for fun by another person who's working on the CG Captain Harlock movie, so the release date is absolutely fake. Though, the same person who made it said he would like the poster to become the real deal when the movie is finally released.

And I don't blame him. It's an awesome poster.

For all the posters out there with their back turned towards you this is one of the few that fits. He has something to look at.

Actually, the cast has been almost exclusively White; what with [blackout]Mikasa being the last surviving Asian[/blackout]. As such, this is indeed a choice example of an anime that would be appropriate to receive the Hollywood treatment as it wouldn't lead to Race Lifting since most of the main characters are already supposed to be White.

Yeah, thats why i said a multicultural not racial. They Could be German, Italian, Spanish, Danish, Russian, Australian etc...

But even so, if you dealing with the last of the human race, you can diversify the cast a little more with different races.

Although [BLACKOUT]Mikasa would have to be the only Asian, but they gonna have to find some badass chick![/BLACKOUT]

I actually don't know much about the movie they're developing. I remember it being announced early last year. Is it going to be a Hollywood film?

I dont think so, its going to be Japanese film although they pushing it for a Wide Release.

The studio said they it will be a All Japanese cast, although the fans in Japan are all calling for a International cast.

I think if it does get made it will grab the attention of some Hollywood exec and then they will probably buy the rights and make it.

This would be awesome with Hollywood money backing it. Seriously, I hope by some miracle it happens. Just imagine seeing the Colossal Titan kicking in Wall Maria on the big screen. It would be epic. Then again, Hollywood might reinterpret the story too much.

This would be awesome with Hollywood money backing it. Seriously, I hope by some miracle it happens. Just imagine seeing the Colossal Titan kicking in Wall Maria on the big screen. It would be epic. Then again, Hollywood might reinterpret the story too much.

Yeah we just need their, leave the script alone!

That said, some things would NEED to be changed in the transition from one medium to another. For instance, those cropped jackets need to go in favour of actual, normal-length jackets! :D

This anime does indeed kick various kinds of rectum

Attack on Titan goes with everything.

[YT]_cEO8Y-hQxU[/YT]

[YT]JKvh9krkVh4[/YT]

[YT]3sj4yJ4MPYA[/YT]

[YT]M9hH-Xxh14M[/YT]

[YT]7XCZoRI0YFw[/YT]

[YT]PDHCLjuOzXY[/YT]

[YT]nGvT4ztYD1Y#![/YT]​

This is definitely one of the top anime releases of the year, just wonder if they will make this a continuous series or if it will get a cut into a 24 episode series or something. The production quality suggest it could be expensive to maintain. God I hope not, I hear the manga is pretty nuts.

Just started watching the anime into 2 episodes... Definitely has my interest

Damn, the 2nd opening is just as awesome.

[YT]6PBxDpj4RAw[/YT]

this would be a very gruesome film...perfect to watch with the kids

Just a question to those of you who read the manga... Looking at the narrative pacing thus far, will Attack on Titan end in this season or will we get a second season??

This should get a second season considering how popular the manga/show has become. It just has to wait awhile to let the manga churn out some more story.

This is obviously my current favorite anime. I love the tension.

The films going to be Japanese, you do know it's not the film that launches manga to live action right? Even last year the hugely popular Rurouni Kenshin film was released:

Just watched episode 18, holy f*** this is an insane series. I haven't been this excited from an anime since Deathnote and Code Geass. This high impact series really shows how dark it is when humanity is not at the top of the food chain. Amazing anime :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"