Should antman cameo in another marvel film?

Silvermoth

Krakoan native
Reaction score
I personally would prefer it just to be its own story with no cameos but it would be funny if there was a quick cameo where they quickly showed him fighting a Chitauri but no-one knew he was there because he is so small

In the least I would like a name drop in cap 2 or AoU or even GotG (who knows lol)

CATWS is going through routine reshoots right now, so they *could* squeeze him into a cameo. With AOU not even filming yet, I think Joss may be revisiting his options on whether or not his film could borrow plot threads and/or cameo characters from Wright's.

Since they've cast Rudd, it would be a missed opportunity not to plant seeds of him in movies that are still being made or haven't been made yet. He could even potentially show up in Agents of SHIELD, but the only problem is that I don't know how many people will see that.

TWS is the obvious choice, especially if he's going to be connected to SHIELD in some way. You could easily fit him into a quick scene, like Hawkeye in the first Thor movie. I don't think that him appearing in GOTG would really fit given how Marvel is describing that movie.

it's a damn shame that there probably won't be any more Iron Man movies. i would have loved a cameo by Scott Lang as a Stark employee. he and Happy could have talked movies.

as far as we know he's been in all of them, he was just to small too see lol

how do you come to that conclusion?

because Robert Downey jr seems tired of doing it. what i was really getting at is that i wanted to see whomever they get to play lang interact with RDj.

That's an argument for their not being any more RDJ Iron Man movies. Not for "no more Iron Man movies, period." The character will get recast eventually.

That's an argument for their not being any more RDJ Iron Man movies. Not for "no more Iron Man movies, period." The character will get recast eventually.

that's why I added the part about wanting to see Ant-Man interact with Robert Downey jr.

Last edited:
Michael Douglas showing up in the Avengers 2 post credit scene would be a major holy **** moment. Paul Rudd less so.

I'd love it, but I'm not sure where he would fit in. AoU would be my best guess. GotG wouldn't make any sense, unless it is post credits.

Douglas can cameo in Age of Ultron; maybe yelling at Fury about S.H.I.E.L.D spying on him. Rudd can cameo in Agents of SHIELD.

Maybe Pym will show up in Age of Ultron as being a part of Ultron's creation - since they don't start shooting for another two months, anything is possible...

I'd love it, but I'm not sure where he would fit in. AoU would be my best guess. GotG wouldn't make any sense, unless it is post credits.

A Michael Douglas cameo in the post credits of GOTG would be an awesome holy **** moment. It could be something like a signal from deep space reaches Earth, and a young lab assistant in some university facility runs across the room, going, "Doctor Pym. I've got something." Camera pans to Douglas, who nods silently, then cut to black.

If that happens, then Rudd can do a post credits cameo in AOU.

I can see young Starlord quoting 'Greed is Good'

something that we haven't really talked about is Lang's pre-Ant-Man imprisonment. would he have been at Seagate with someone like Luke Cage? I think it'd be pretty cool to have Cage cameo in the ant-man movie (or vice versa); provided that he was actually cast. or I guess they could just have some random guy referenced as "Carl Lucas."

if any antman cameo is there in A:AoU, who would you like it to be? Pym or Lang?..
i think if there is a cameo, it will be Pym; i am hoping at least for a name-drop

if any antman cameo is there in A:AoU, who would you like it to be? Pym or Lang?..
i think if there is a cameo, it will be Pym; i am hoping at least for a name-drop

I'm a Scott Lang fan. but I don't care if he doesn't appear in Age of Ultron. I'd rather see him turn up in something like Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, Iron Man 4, or the next Hulk solo film. Pym can have A:AoU; if they find a way to work him in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"