Sequels should jean,cyclops, pro x be brought back?

Decay said:
Yeah...but think about. Jean died in X2 then she came back to life in X3 then she died again. And she will rise again in X4??????
What would the audience think, I mean the ones that are not X-men fans?

haha true.

Xavier? Yes.
Scott? Yes.
Jean? No (her return would make the whole thing a joke since she would've "died" at the end of two films straight--the concept is played now).

Bringing back Xavier is enough Bringing back Scott seems like overkill.

As much as i would love to see Scott back the movies can't have certain things that the comic books have i.e. Constant Death and resurrection.

Although they can be overwhelmingly exagerated *cougsWolverine'shealingability* :D

They should bring in Mr. Sinister as the villain and have all 3 brought back. :)

Jean- No, at least not in the next few movies.
Scott- Yes, His survival should ave to do with Sinister
Xavier- He already is back, just in a new form.

Only Charles. Although Scott deserved more and better, but no more death characters returning.

I think when Charles returns to the X-Men (as it is already revealed that he's alive in some form), he should bear the news that he somehow knows that Scott's not really dead (didn't see him in Astral Plane, whatever). This could set up Sinister holding Scott hostage and the X-Men retrieving him.

Not right away. Prof X could come back in whoever's body it was at the end of X3. Scott could come back sooner, maybe X-5 or X-6. Jean, as much as I love her, I'm gonna have to say no unless in flashbacks. Even though the Phoenix Saga was butchered, it would be too unrealistic for her to keep on coming back moviewise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"