Legends of Tomorrow Should Legends eventually morph into a "Brave & The Bold"?

ZIPBAGS

Sidekick
Reaction score
Eventually the time travelling storylines are going to get old and redone. I was hoping that eventually they change the show to a "Brave & The Bold" type of show. Where each episode (or a few) is a team up with various heroes. You could have Atom & Arrow, Sara & Constantine...etc...etc. No filler episodes and you have a chance to being together characters from all shows and from characters not already shown.

Just a thought.

I'd say yes and no.

I think Legends is a crazy enough show that they basically can do any sort of adventure - going to alternate earths, going to distant planets, street level stories, etc. if they want to move away from time travel stories.

Ultimately, I think the heart of the show isn't that it's a time travel show, but that it's a show about a team of lovable loser super-heroes

However, with all that being said, I would absolutely love a separate Brave and the Bold anthology show doing all the stuff you suggested.

I'd say yes and no.

I think Legends is a crazy enough show that they basically can do any sort of adventure - going to alternate earths, going to distant planets, street level stories, etc. if they want to move away from time travel stories.

Ultimately, I think the heart of the show isn't that it's a time travel show, but that it's a show about a team of lovable loser super-heroes

However, with all that being said, I would absolutely love a separate Brave and the Bold anthology show doing all the stuff you suggested.

Yea I suggested an alternate reality show too, like Sliders. I'm already over the time travel stories. And I'm finding it impossible to stay invested in the stories and characters.

I've been enjoying the anthology style stories in Justice League Action, and I wouldn't mind seeing something similar in Legends. Isolated episodes mixed in with multi ep arcs.

I see no reason why it cannot be both. Time travel does not really get old, especially because they have literally billions of years to chose from. So they could easily stick with using time travel and branch out.

I think the heart of this show IS that it is "Brave and The Bold" style where they have a team of superheroes that come together every now and then with a core group to follow. They have already started doing it with Jonah Hex and Constantine, etc.

If you are getting tired of the time travel plots, then this show probably is not for you long term. Not because time travel is really the main focus that often because it is not, but it will always be part of the plot in one form or another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"