Homecoming Should Spider-Man movies only have 1 villain?

I'm a huge fan of that idea. They could tease him as a comic relief or henchmen in a previous film and then have him just go insane under voodoo manipulation in KLH

The idea of an insane Rhino rampaging through New York scares the crap out of me.

The idea of an insane Rhino rampaging through New York scares the crap out of me.

Same, I mean, think hulk in the Age of Ultron trailers, except even more threatening because he can talk in full sentences.

I think if you were to do Kraven, you should make him a bit more akin to the original Predator film. He's a stealth, un-stopable force of playing a game of cat and mouse with Peter Parker, studying him , attacking his Spiderman and Peter Parker persona. Always a few steps ahead of him, even taking out Spiderman's foes in order , until he pounces ala Kraven's Last hunt. I think he should even be more than just a human , in addition to having different animal splices in his DNA which not only would give him equal footing but would give his interactions a very primal vibe. I think you could even do it without him being a hired gun or wanting to destroy the city kinda stuff. Make him a man obsessed and driven to personally destroy Spiderman. That's how I'd do it anyway.

I think if you were to do Kraven, you should make him a bit more akin to the original Predator film. He's a stealth, un-stopable force of playing a game of cat and mouse with Peter Parker, studying him , attacking his Spiderman and Peter Parker persona. Always a few steps ahead of him, even taking out Spiderman's foes in order , until he pounces ala Kraven's Last hunt. I think he should even be more than just a human , in addition to having different animal splices in his DNA which not only would give him equal footing but would give his interactions a very primal vibe. I think you could even do it without him being a hired gun or wanting to destroy the city kinda stuff. Make him a man obsessed and driven to personally destroy Spiderman. That's how I'd do it anyway.

Exactly, a game of cat and mouse. I love it! :woot:

And I could see him using Calypso's voodoo practices to enhance his animal-like nature and senses.

Same, I mean, think hulk in the Age of Ultron trailers, except even more threatening because he can talk in full sentences.

Exactly. I want a Hulk-sized, non-robotic Rhino if he's used again.

I don't think there were too many villains in ASM2. I wish they put the Rhino fight at the start of the movie and cut out the truck chase though.
Every villain doesn't need a back story. We don't need to know who they are and they don't need to have some connection to Parker. Spider-man's exploits need to be treated more like a career. Villains are something he encounters regularly. When police go out looking for perps it's not like they have some deep history with every person they arrest. Not every crook is your friends dad or your child hood mentor or something. I liked the Rhino scene because it was just a simple encounter between the good guy and the bad guy. I want more of that.

The Spider-Man films should have 1 MAIN villain, but I don't see why there can't be multiple smaller villains on the side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"