Should we really trust dolphins?

NUWtz.jpg

14eci38.jpg

It's official, this is my new favorite thread
At least one of them :lmao:

Whoever created that poll, you must have been smoking some potent **** beforehand.

Sharks. Fish are friends. Dolphins aren't fish.

[YT]bG6b3V2MNxQ[/YT]

All I ask is that the come up with a new theme song. Their press won't let us live down the Vogon thing. We get it, you're greatful for the fish, you tried to warn us our planet was going to be destroyed...move on already!

Wow. 17 replies before someone finally made an Adams joke. I am ashamed, Hype.

You can't trust dolphins anymore

Last edited:
Say what you will about the tenets of National Dolphinism, at least it's an ethos.

Another point against Dolphins, they're cannibals. Take PETA logic. Animals are people. So Dolphins are people, and fish are people, and Dolphins eat fish. So people eating people = cannibalism. What's next Dolphins? First cannibalism, are you going to raise our taxes next? Where does it end!!!:argh:

**** you Whale, and **** you Dolphin!!!

[YT]5CasgoSJmnI[/YT]

What you're all saying is HATE SPEECH! :cmad:

I will trust Dolphins if they were male & female after mating, probably neither will piss anyone near them
I read once about a guy near a shark who was saved by dolphins in that part of the sea, should that raise some trust for dolphins? Even a little?

^Bam. Proof right there that we shouldn't trust 'em Flipper-types. They tried to ally with an illegal space alien who killed a guvm'nt agent an' stuff....next....them fish'll want our jaubs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"