show a lesbian couple in a disney show, well better kill the 5 year old star

Not that way

It's so easy to misconstrue things on the net without context, after all. :dry: Heck, a bloody fist is a symbol of love and prosperity in some states, IIRC.

Last edited:
Fair point
With TMZ is involved, I won't release all my rage on it, just say not sure if it's a serious threat, a possibly demented publicity stunt, or rumor added to what could possibly be skewed

According to police reports, these included messages such as “Die Mia, ****ing die in hell! Kill yourself, you deserve to die.” That same suspect also reportedly sent a photo of Talerico’s head covered by a bloody fist and the message, “Yes, kill you stupid *****.”

These were messages posted on the 5 year old's Instagram account. They were quoted from police reports so it isn't just TMZ's word. This story was on CNN as well. There is no misinterpreting that language and no way that it's a publicity stunt. Some sick bastard is threatening to kill a young child and the authorities are taking the matter seriously.

Last edited:
Yes that's good that the authorities are looking into this. What a freak

Disagreeing with the choices made by the producers of the show? That is fine. Sending death threats to anyone, especially a child, is never fine.

Like what the article said, we're living in a world where a 5 year old is getting death threats.

These were messages posted on the 5 year old's Instagram account. They were quoted from police reports so it isn't just TMZ's word. This story was on CNN as well. There is no misinterpreting that language and no way that it's a publicity stunt. Some sick bastard is threatening to kill a young child and the authorities are taking the matter seriously.
Ok, no arguing in that then
I hope who ever thinks that way wise up and straighten their act before they do something far more evil than a threat and an edited image

I knew this **** was going to happen when I heard the lesbian mom story was happening a couple months ago. Speaking from a Christian perspective, love everybody and leave it alone. From any other perspective, SERIOUSLY PEOPLE, LEAVE IT ALONE.

When did death threats become such a widespread acceptable thing to do when pissed off? I rarely heard it a few years ago, but now between internet bullying, hacker attacks where they sent out death threats, and stuff like this, it seems its happening all the time.

Some ****ing morons will never change. Earth sucks soo much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"