Man mistakes 9 year old in Halloween costume as a skunk and shoots her

Now mandatory in every Beaver County gun shop.

skunkguncontroll.jpg

Zed: "Can you explain to me why little Tiffany deserved to die?"

Trainee: "Well, at first I was gonna shoot the skunk in panel B, but he's just minding his own business. I mean, how would I feel if someone just rolled up and busted a cap in my ass while I was going for a stroll? Then I seen panel E. I was thinking, small white girl, by herself in a field late at night? She's up to something Zed."

That guy must have really big skunks or that was a really small 9 year old. I live in an area heavily populated with skunks and ive yet to come across one the size of a 9 year old. This guy was high or some ****.

Lol and ive never had an M80 shaka my house let alone a house a mile away. Ive set of the big fireworks, the ones like you see at baseball games, at ground level. They make a nice pop but they wont shake a house. Your neighbor aint setting off M80s if that is the case.

Geez, I wonder what in the world they were setting off...is there another common firework thing that they might have been able to get a hold of? 'Cause it was seriously like someone blasting a mine.

This is scary, a serious thread slowly turning to a joke thread
I can take a few jokes in a serious topic, not all dry about it, but I hope jokes rate goes down

I hope nobody shoots me this weekend for mistaking me for a giant bat.

No, they'll try to put a stake through your heart instead. Watch out for teenage gals who think they're Buffy.

That girl will never dress up as a rodent again that's for sure. :wow:

Yeah ten years from now she'll be the woman boycotting costumes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"