Man mistakes 9 year old in Halloween costume as a skunk and shoots her

I hate that idiots like these have access to guns, but god forbid somebody tries te turk der gurns away.

What a reckless stupid act. I hope this guy feels like **** over what he did, he almost killed an innocent child because he wanted to shoot what he thought was a harmless animal that the worst thing could do to you is spay you with stinky liquid. WTF!

What a reckless stupid act. I hope this guy feels like **** over what he did, he almost killed an innocent child because he wanted to shoot what he thought was a harmless animal that the worst thing could do to you is spay you with stinky liquid. WTF!
lol

Poor girl, hope she's alright. And come on, you're at a Halloween party with kids in costumes running around and you decide to shoot at what you think it's a skunk?

Sadly, it took place in PA, confirming that outside Pittsburgh and Philadelphia/Allentown we are basically West Virginia. Lot of my neighbors are easily this trigger happy. They also do other stupid things like set off M80s for July 4th and such (seriously shook my house from a mile away--BECAUSE IT'S A QUARTER STICK OF DYNAMITE, IDIOTS!).

That guy must have really big skunks or that was a really small 9 year old. I live in an area heavily populated with skunks and ive yet to come across one the size of a 9 year old. This guy was high or some ****.

Lol and ive never had an M80 shaka my house let alone a house a mile away. Ive set of the big fireworks, the ones like you see at baseball games, at ground level. They make a nice pop but they wont shake a house. Your neighbor aint setting off M80s if that is the case.

Last edited:
Ugly thing is the report says he wasn't drinking, probably was in full conscious

Maybe it's time to take gun carrying license from civilians

pretend to be a skunk outside my house and i wont miss

and what if there is a skunk invasion from outerspace ????

mind-blown.gif

I'm very glad to hear the little girl survived. Hopefully her trauma won't be lifelong from this horrible situation (although one never knows). I'm also always grateful that shotguns aren't that frequent over here.

His mother is the one that told him to shoot it. She went out with him as his spotter. She spotted the skunk and he shot it.

Why can't this happen to furries?

Or anime cosplayers.

"Derp a derp! Mama-sister-cousin, there's a 200-pound cat-woman hybrid in a too small, too revealing outfit pawing through ur trash! Get the gun!"

Now mandatory in every Beaver County gun shop.

skunkguncontroll.jpg

Last edited:
Now mandatory in every Beaver County gun shop.

skunkguncontroll.jpg

Flawed. Those pictures do not cover ever possible variation of a skunk costume. Also, what if the child describes to dress up as a bear? What then?

So...the first thing they do when they see a wild animal is grab a gun...ooohhk

Flawed. Those pictures do not cover ever possible variation of a skunk costume. Also, what if the child describes to dress up as a bear? What then?

Acceptable margin of error: giant skunks and tiny bears are the banes to human existence. :cmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"