Signed X 3 Poster!!!who Wants It

antonydavanzo

Civilian
Reaction score
I have an X3 poster,well a spare one that is signed by Cykes himself. Id love to give it away as I already have on. I would say 1st come 1st served but I want to make it more interesting. Whoever can come up with the best fan art of X3 gets it. Send them to me via pm or better post them here for all to see. The poster is legit. I won it a while back.

Are we allowed to cheat like you did? And why have you started a new thread?

I would love it, how much, !!!

And got a picture of it?

We have to make Fan art?? what im no good at that lol. Like what fan art?

I dont have a pic but I can take a pic and upload it tomorrow. Its the poster with the 3 claws. Its A1 size. Its free to whoever can come up with the best pic....or at leat the best in my opinion. I want to give it away to an X men fan. PS No cheating!!!!!!!!!!

Boba_Fett_123 said:
Are we allowed to cheat like you did? And why have you started a new thread?
No you cant cheat and I started a new topic as it is a new topic...if that ok with you Fett.

I think since it is signed by James Marsden you should give it to the biggest Cyke fan and we could all vote on who that is?? :D
They could write an essay called "Why I Love Cyclops/James Marsden" and we could vote on best essay. 500 word limit.

PhoenixRisen said:
I think since it is signed by James Marsden you should give it to the biggest Cyke fan and we could all vote on who that is?? :D
Is that a hint........Id prefer fan art if thats ok.

Edit, sorry my internet got cut off and i doubled posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"