Silver Surfer Spin-Off Movie Villain Opinions

Iceburgeruk

Civilian
Reaction score
If they make a Silver Surfer Spin-off who would you want as the villain.

Obviously Galactus would be the overarching annoyance of the surfer but as for an actual villain for the plot i would personally go with Terrax. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrax)

I think he would work well primarily as he is the herald who was set up to be primarily a bad guy and so it gels well with the elements of the ff movies. Silver surfer betrays galactus and galactus seeks new herald. Surfer discovers that in saving earth he has not only prevented his morals from guiding galactus` hunger but also that his role has been filled by a vicious sadistic herald who gets great pleasure from his role in delivering inocent worlds to galactus.

The surfer then would then see that in saving earth perhaps he has doomed a thousand other worlds to an even worse fate.

Sides you know you want this dude on the movie posters.
Terrax.jpg

That'd work for ME. My first thought was Mephisto, but upon further thought, i dont know how a mainstream audience would react to a cosmic being taking on, essentially, Satan.....

Then again; who knows?

But yeah, your Terrax idea seems like a good one, although i hope to see Surfer's origin, as envisioned by Lee & Buscema, fleshed out a bit more on the big screen as well.

I'd want to see Thanos.

no vote for Morg? :(

:D

I still want to see the N zone before Galactus shows up. Maybe the Inhumans though they aren't really villains.

Thanos but i could see Terrax working as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"