Why was...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asteroid-Man

Avenger
Reaction score
this closed? Sorry, my real question is, why do Mods just delete and close certain threads based on no reason, or without giving a reason, why other USELESS threads (like the Harry Potter/Star Wars Comparison Thread) are left open?

That closed thread was something that OBVIOUSLY must be addressed - it was a legitimate concern which has been brought up throughout the years, and obviously must be dealt with... and yet, the ball is dropped on closing threads which SHOULD be closed - I feel this should be a place to actually discuss this issue as opposed to just saying "because the mod said so" and leaving.

Would it be pheasible to have a thread where posters can ask mods why certain decisions were made, or report on redundant threads? If we do this, the likelihood that this place would be cleaned of spam, unnecessary threads and redundancy, and where actual concerns could be addressed would be MUCH higher. Also, going by this route would extinguish the possibility of having mods be hassled via PM and profile messages, and it would free the Community and Tech Support Forums of threads like "Why was this closed?" or "Why is this still open?"

Again, I'm not specifically asking why chaseter's thread was closed, I'm merely using it as an example.

A-Man

Cuz it was meaningless and stupid I'm assuming.

Also, going by this route would extinguish the possibility of having mods be hassled via PM and profile messages, and it would free the Community and Tech Support Forums of threads like "Why was this closed?" or "Why is this still open?"

It should be that way instead of wasting space with a useless thread.

Or people could stop making useless threads.

Cause people needed more space for threads dedicated to how Nolan is the greatest thing to ever exist

Gotta go with what pays the bills. Nolanophiles and bat-trolls.

i didn't close it

but the ads pay for the site so what's the big deal exactly

and we have a report button for redundant threads and such :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member