• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

skate Reviewed

im just gonna assume you dont skate in real life?
if you did skate would be awesome and way more fun to you
it gives you the opportunity to do more realistic skating, and the way you do tricks is pretty much real life, you flick the controller the way tricked are done in real life
this game rules
tony hawk is either done for, or its going to become a kiddy game
nope, I dont skate in real life, which is why I enjoy the fun and fantasy of Tony Hawk as its more easily accessible for real life skate fans and non-fans

real life skaters seem to be tired of quarter pipes on every street corner,grinding power lines, etc etc
we've been waiting for a realistic skating game since TH4

TH just feels and looks old. It hasn't really advanced too far from it's origins. And while those origins were great, it's time to move on.

Proving Ground plays awful, It's really hard even getting through the demo. It just feels awkward.

skate is alot more fun. Yes it is more realistic, but it's also much more enjoyable. There is no need for unbelievable fantasy in a skating game.

Tony Hawk had it's time and brought skateboarding games to a whole new frontier. But skate is by far superior and infinitly more enjoyable to play.

Havok it seems to me like you tried the demo briefly and gave up on it. You should really give it another chance, especially if you're considering buying Proving Ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"