SkinWalkers

After Dark Films Bumps 'Skinwalkers' to August

After Dark Films made a smart move in bumping the release of Stan Winston's Skinwalkers, which was slated to open against Columbia Pictures I Know Who Killed Me and 20th Century Fox's The Simpson's Movie. Now the film will open on August 10, two weeks later than originally planned. Skinwalkers is about a 12-year-old boy who suddenly finds himself at the center of a battle between two warring groups of werewolves. One group of werewolves is sworn to protect him, the other group is trying to kill him -- and the young boy's mother has to find out why her son is at the center of the conflict before time runs out.

Still won't do 10 million opening, but it does have a better chance of doing so now. Main competition will be Rush Hour 3. Daddy Day Camp has nothing on it, but Stardust should hurt it some, as it looks better and people will also go to see that.

I'm gonna try and see Stardust AND Rush Hour 3 when they come out, as I get paid that week.

6h5vtvq.jpg

Comic-Con '07: Skinwalkers

After Dark Films has forwarded on their Comic-Con preview schedule for Skinwalkers. Here's what is going down beginning tomorrow.

Wednesday, July 25

5:30 PM - 9:00 PM - Producer and Special Effects Impresario Stan Winston will unveil a life size Skinwalker creature from the upcoming Lionsgate/After Dark film Skinwalkers opening in theatres everywhere August 10th. Be one of the first to step inside the cage and come face to face with a Skinwalker, only at the San Diego Comic Con Skinwalker booth. Prepare to be amazed! Attendees will also receive an exclusive collectors’ edition Skinwalkers poster - only 1300 of which have been printed! – Open to press and Preview Night ticket holders only.

Thursday, July 26

9:45 AM – 7:00 PM – Skinwalkers booth is open to the public.

Friday, July 27

Saturday, July 28

11:00 AM – 1:00 PM – Get your Skinwalkers poster signed by Stan Winston, and stars Jason Behr, Natassia Malthe and Shawn Roberts in the Autograph Area

Saw it today and it was pretty boring, wasn´t even paying much attention to it half of the time

Saw it today and it was pretty boring, wasn´t even paying much attention to it half of the time

Ouch, that's me in the first few seconds of the trailer. Half-Dark continues its lame streak then.

This look like a horrible B-movie that they play on Saturday afternoons.

This look like a horrible B-movie that they play on Saturday afternoons.

There's about one and three that actually prove to have a strong story that are worth while. Few and far between.

Sci-Fi Channel is notorious for them.

I saw this movie the other day and it was pretty cool. That biker wolf chick is ****ING HOTT!!!'' :wow:

Wait, how the **** did you guys see this? Not in theaters until...:ninja: unless...

I don't watch them. I was just assuming thats how people were watching it early.

I support the industry by paying for my movies.

I don't watch them. I was just assuming thats how people were watching it early.

I support the industry by paying for my movies.

Gotcha. I do the same myself.

I've known a few friends that have gained DVD quaility versions and that's only because they come directly from critic's copies. The bigger name critics generally get DVD copies of the movie, that they have to trash or get rid of at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"