Sky High

i'm so mad i still havent seen this movie..gotta buy it this weekend

I really enjoyed it. It's not too often that there's a movie that's just pure lighthearted fun. I hope there's a sequel.

I think people have been unfairly harsh on the movie in the past. It wasn't supposed to set the world on fire, or make new ground. It did what it did well enough, and made for enjoyable movie, if far, far away from a classic.

I saw it on the plane a few months back. It was ok, family movie wise I guess. A couple of girls in there were real dimes

Kurosawa said:
I really enjoyed it. It's not too often that there's a movie that's just pure lighthearted fun. I hope there's a sequel.

I would like a sequel, personally. Some things could do with some further explanation/improvement, but PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! Disney, do NOT make a TV show. Not a live action one, anyway. The child actors are contracted for one, though :(

It was a great fun movie... I'd be interested in seeing another, though you'd need a new cast, since clearly those kids are likely too old... it was a very enjoyable movie... it certainly wasn't the BEST MOVIE EVER... but I have trouble finding anything the movie did 'wrong' or 'badly.'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"