Slender - Awesome free horror title

Electro UK

Can't all be for nothing
Reaction score
Based on you know what.

It's like Candle Jack. You can't say his name otherwise he'll come and ge

I can't seem to find this game. The website now has pancakes instead of the game and everywhere to download it has broken links. I like Slenderman and enjoy MH so I hope I can find it somewhere.

A friend of mine told me about this game a few days ago and was able to download it. I wasn't quite sure what to expect and when he showed up I nearly had a heart attack. I haven't been scared by horror games for a long time, looks like that's finally over. I was also told I should check out Penumbra and Amnesia.

:wow:

Where did you download it?

I went there, tried to DL it and it gave me a popup which tried to give me a virus. I'll wait a few weeks to find it again.

I went there, tried to DL it and it gave me a popup which tried to give me a virus. I'll wait a few weeks to find it again.

Go get a Mac. You'll laugh in the face of viruses.

And with that iv reached my daily quota for Apple spam.

HOLY ****ING ****. After about 8 minutes, I was ****ting bricks. Oh man, not playing this tonight. I'm wussing out, I'll do it tomorrow morning.

Alright. I like Slendy and Marble Hornets, so I guess I'm going to have to play this.

Meh, had a Mac a few years ago didn't like it. Using Win7 now and it's not bad. Better than Vista was :(

The funny thing is, even Apple is no longer claiming to be immune to viruses. Now they just claim to be "safer".

I haven't been able to beat this game. Every single time, he manages to sneak up on me and get close enough for it to be game over. :cmad:

i tried again today, made it to 5/8, got too scared and quit the game haha

I can't even watch videos of this game without getting freaked out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"