Smash Bros. Brawl Friend Codes Quick Ref. (only please)

spideyboy_1111

Young Avenger
Reaction score
Just simply post your friend code here, that it tells you on the Wi-fi section when you connect on brawl... if you have questions ask in the Brawl thread.. not in here... please only one post per person. This is to help us all find who's friend codes we want to enter.

Thanks!

(ATTENTION!) those having problems with Brawl Friend Codes I'l Tell you how to find it again.... to find your code simply go to Wi-fi on brawl... after it's done trying to connect it will give you your brawl friend code

Mine...

0430 7991 5801

MODS, PLEASE STICKY

PS. Brawl Friend codes ONLY have 3 sections of 4 digits 12 numbers total... not 4 sections of 4 and 16 total

1848-1385-0087

pay no attention to this post behind the curtain...

BILL!!! ONE POST! lol
How the hell are they even suppose to know you added them? I swear to god. I have about nine people awaiting registration right now, Manic, Throbberson, Rocker22, and Merk. All awaiting registration. I think it's okay to at least tell someone when you've added them, dude. =P

Pm takes too long. It's fine to do it in the thread. Don't be a baby, Justin. =P

Here is mine:

1246-8383-2779

Have made a note pad for others so I can add you guys later.

How the hell are they even suppose to know you added them? I swear to god. I have about nine people awaiting registration right now, Manic, Throbberson, Rocker22, and Merk. All awaiting registration. I think it's okay to at least tell someone when you've added them, dude. =P

I haven't been online since last night, I'll add you back in about an hour, maybe.

just added everyone who posted a code so far

hey guys,

My code--> 4725 7628 5783

So far I added Merk, Billy/Ryan, Spideyboy, Kal, IR Venom

So add me back guys! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985