Nintendo DS Friend Code Exchange

TheGrayGhost

Sidekick
Reaction score
So far, the only NWFC enabled games I have are Mario Kart, Tetris DS, and Metroid Prime: Hunters. I'm very skilled at both MK and Tetris DS, but I'm still learning the ropes for MP:H. If anyone wants to exchange friend codes with me so we can battle online, please PM with your alias and friend code (or you can post here if you prefer.) I'm particularly trying to find an opponent for Tetris DS.

Tetris DS
Alias: GrayGhost
Friend Code: 948567 310503

Just let me know if you want to play, and I'll set it up. Maybe we can have a four-player Tetris brawl! If you also want any of my other information for the other games, let me know.

Everyone is welcome to exchange friend codes here.

So friend codes are indiviual to different games?

I dont have Tetris DS :(.......but I do have Metroid Hunters and Mario kart DS :up:

I'll have to let you know my codes for NSMB and MKDS Sunday, when I pick up the Lite :D I'm so excited!

imdaly said:
I'll have to let you know my codes for NSMB and MKDS Sunday, when I pick up the Lite :D I'm so excited!

well you get your lite.....but as for me I'm going old school with the DS NOT THE DS LITE

TheGrayGhost said:
So far, the only NWFC enabled games I have are Mario Kart, Tetris DS, and Metroid Prime: Hunters. I'm very skilled at both MK and Tetris DS, but I'm still learning the ropes for MP:H. If anyone wants to exchange friend codes with me so we can battle online, please PM with your alias and friend code (or you can post here if you prefer.) I'm particularly trying to find an opponent for Tetris DS.

Tetris DS
Alias: GrayGhost
Friend Code: 948567 310503

Just let me know if you want to play, and I'll set it up. Maybe we can have a four-player Tetris brawl! If you also want any of my other information for the other games, let me know.

Everyone is welcome to exchange friend codes here.

What is your MP:H code?

Mario Kart DS

Tetris DS

imdaly said:

NSMB isn't WiFi:(

Spidey-Bat said:
Mario Kart DS

Tetris DS

I've added your friend code from Tetris DS to my roster. What time do you think you'll be able to play?

this is fun. I'll be getting my mario kart today

You can't do Pictochat through Nintendo Wi-Fi connection online. Not until the next gen DS comes out.

Spidey-Bat said:
You can't do Pictochat through Nintendo Wi-Fi connection online. Not until the next gen DS comes out.

I wonder how Nintendo will top the DS...

TheGrayGhost said:
I wonder how Nintendo will top the DS...

THREE Screens!! :D

Spidey-Bat said:
NSMB isn't WiFi:(

Oh really? Well, damn that sucks. Oh well...I'm still gonna LOVE that game!

This thread dropped fast. Does anyone else want to exchange Friend Codes?

:eek: REALLY?!? How long have you been withholding this information from me!?! :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"