Snacks that Time Forgot

noboch.jpg

I don't know if this is still around but way back in the 70's when I was a id we used to eat the Banana flavored variety of this peanut butter brand.
2389810994_a919153805.jpg

Tato Skins - Another classic. I didn't like these at first when I was a kid because they were unlike any other chip I'd had at the time. Then I opened up my mind and fell in love.

I used to love Tato Skins from Keebler! Can't believe that they stopped making them.

At some point I remember picking up a bag from a different brand and they just weren't the same. :csad:

Wow, I see them every day here. It's my favorite Snapple flavor.

I will add Cookie Dough Bites to the list, but only in the sense that they have vanished from CVS/Rite Aid/Duane Reade, etc. Sure they're still sold in movie theaters, but the fact that they stopped selling them outside is a movie theater conspiracy I feel.

Haha, now that you mention it, the only time I've seen it recently was on a visit to NYC last year. I'm going back up there in a few weeks, so I'll be on the lookout for the elusive Orangeade. I'll probably take a crate of it home with me.

Missed this one, but God yes. I got one of the giant tubs of Target brand cheese balls recently and it just wasn't the same.

Yeah, it really isn't. Though I would recommend the white cheddar Snow Ball ones that Utz puts out at Christmastime. They're not quite as good, but they're the closest anyone has come to them.

Screen-Shot-2014-03-17-at-12.46.39-PM.png

Dunkaroos. I know they are still available in Canada, but these were great.

Every picture here isn't edible.

th

LOL this was a thing?

Man, they need to bring these back, only with modern NFL players.

Brady Bran
Lynch Crunch
Gronkrispies

I'd eat the living daylights out of those cereals.

Yeah I remember the Bar None. They had really weird commercials for it.

Anyone remember the inside-out Reese's peanut butter cups? Those things were sooooooo addictive. I used to inflict so much pain on my colon by binging on those things.

Anyone remember Crunch Taters? I remember loving them as a kid. Potato chips that were salty as hell and had a crocodile with an Aussie accent in the advertising.

Bonkers. And not the now-defunct second attempt; the defunct originals. No thread with this title is complete without it.

Haha I remember Bonkers. They used to advertise them in comic books a lot back in the 80s.

You guys remember when Pop Tarts had a cereal?

I do. :csad:

Chicken legs. But not the drumstick, I mean the fingers part.
They are delicious with hot sauce and are not so popular any more.

They were also comon in the Us right???

I am not sure if they fit the criteria as they were popular before being discontinued and they have not been gone that long but Mars Delight bars were absolutely lovely.

You guys remember when Pop Tarts had a cereal?

I do. :csad:

Hmmm... don't remember that one but I remember when Dunkin Donuts had a cereal. It was awesome.

Also, I saw that there is an Avengers cereal out now. I wasn't aware that they still did the movie tie-in cereal thing, but that was really popular way back in the day. I remember a Robin Hood cereal that came out back when the Kevin Costner movie was in theaters. I think it was called Prince of Thieves.

So apparently Tato Skins are still around. Good to know there is some justice in this cruel and desolate world.

I remember a while back, Reese's had these snack bars that were basically like a Rice Krispie treat only with peanut butter instead of marshmallow and a layer of chocolate on top. Goddamn those things were good. No idea when they discontinued them.

has anyone had Lenny & Larry's chocolate chip cookies? they've disappeared from the stores in my town; all of a sudden. what's stranger is that every other flavor (peanut butter and birthday cake) is present and, seemingly, untouched. wait, nevermind, they finally posted the recall information. I was wondering why my stomach hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"