Snarf VS. Orko

Dr. Fate

Avenger
Reaction score
Place your bets, Snarf VS. Orko.

My money's on Orko.

Orko actually saved the day on a number of occasions. According to my memory, Snarf did nothing. I think the Thundercats kept him around so they'd have something to eat in an emergency.

Dont underestimate snarfs annoying voice he could nag orko to death, just kidding orko would destroy him

orko all the way...

"noone pays attention to poor little snarf... SNARF"

SsM said:
orko all the way...

"noone pays attention to poor little snarf... SNARF"
He should have toned his voice down, then people would have been more willing to listen.

Snarf saved the day at least once. I seem to remember one of those "heartwarming" nobody pays attention to me, but wait I save the day After-school-special type episodes. Beyond that, he was worthless.

Orko gets my vote

Snarf was damn annoying. If the Sword of Omens was as powerful as Lion-O let on, it should have sliced and diced that little fuzzball.

Go Orko :up:

poor snarf ;x he gets no lovin

wtf was snarf?

Kaleb said:
wtf was snarf?

thundercatslogo3pp.jpg

4e21go.jpg

snarf222ri.jpg

Kaleb said:
wtf was snarf?

I was going to say the same thing about orko. But I think anyone wins against snarf. i can't believe I used to like that show.

fallenAngel said:
I was going to say the same thing about orko. But I think anyone wins against snarf. i can't believe I used to like that show.

alright if you won't say then I will cuz I'm curios too. WHAT THE CRAP IS ORKO?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Tsunulia said:
alright if you won't say then I will cuz I'm curios too. WHAT THE CRAP IS ORKO?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Orko was a mage like wizard creature with no legs that floated around a lot and kept his face hidden behind a scarf and a big floppy red hat on 1983's He-Man & The Masters of the Universe. He was the child-like character who had to learn the lesson from He-Man, and his magic had a tendency to blow up in his face, but his magic always somehow worked at the right time.

Dr. Fate said:
Orko was a mage like wizard creature with no legs that floated around a lot and kept his face hidden behind a scarf and a big floppy red hat on 1983's He-Man & The Masters of the Universe. He was the child-like character who had to learn the lesson from He-Man, and his magic had a tendency to blow up in his face, but his magic always somehow worked at the right time.

Alrighty :D I know who ya talkin bout now.

I never really liked He-Man and Snarf needs some luv in this thread.

I vote Snarf.................*shnarf, shnarf*

"why won't you guys vote for poor old shnarf?"
4e21go.jpg

It is a draw after T-Bob races in and destroys them both.
(After the fight we will replay the scene and see if you can spot Loo-Kee in the background...)

Although he was a main character, Scooter on the GoBots seems to be in their category. I remember one episode where they were like, Scooter doesn't even have blasters aka weapons. That was so wrong.

Even though Snarf doesnt help the Thundercats he generally doesnt create catastrophes like Orko does.

I can't count the times Orko almost got He-man killed by trying to do one of his crappy magic spells.

Snarf wins by default.

2005-01-21-ORKO-k.jpg

Hardcore Orko.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"