So anyone... from my time around...

Movies205

Corporate Money
Reaction score
Yeah so I use to post here... :confused: Check these threads.... :( Anyone I know still here....

No they all died during the great hype war of 05.They will be missed.:(

I said it a year ago... And I'll say it again... Where's seinfeld?

i am not going back to that stupid jerry icon..............yet.:o

Spider-Nerd said:

Dude... It's like Adam West... Adam West is nothing without batman... You need hte icon

Movies205 said:
Yeah so I use to post here... :confused: Check these threads.... :( Anyone I know still here....

banned :marv:

:p

Themanofbat said:
I'm still here Movies... :)

:(

Man... I remember I first got here back in 2003 and was like whoa... That guy's been here for 3 years... now look at me :(

im here too, though no one knows me, for I am an enigma

Spider-Nerd said:
Yeah... you definitely need the Jerry avatar back.

Yeah, there's still a few of us doing our best to hold the place down :)

Good to have you back!

BATFREDDIE said:
Hey movies. I'm still here.

OH NO! HE HATH RETURN! ZOMG!! HA What sup...

Slipknot, what up my n****!

imdaly said:
Yeah, there's still a few of us doing our best to hold the place down :)

Good to have you back!

:( We're a dying breed... I remember you, Geo!

Movies205 said:
Nothing much, how about yourself? I haven't really been on here as much as I used to... but I usually post atleast a couple times a day.

Slipknot said:
Nothing much, how about yourself? I haven't really been on here as much as I used to... but I usually post atleast a couple times a day.

Not much I'm making my usual single day posting that I do every couple of months because I'm bored... What happen in the last survivor anyway?

Movies205 said:
Not much I'm making my usual single day posting that I do every couple of months because I'm bored... What happen in the last survivor anyway?
It was crazy. We got screwed by Toven and Watchman quite a few times... but I made it pretty far. It came down to Kipobe and Eric Draven in the finals. We felt totally screwed throughout the game so we decided to send in PM's with our votes going to Maxwell's Demon (the latest person to get screwed in the game). I think Kipobe won... but I am not sure actually. I remember not looking or going near any of the Survivor threads after that. Tuk started the last game and one of Toven's buddies won that game I think.

Movies205 said:
OH NO! HE HATH RETURN! ZOMG!! HA What sup...

I ended up just writing that show with mc like i've always been, but i'll let you write one that's easier to add more "creative zest"

Slipknot said:
You're known for it... once you lost the Jerry avatar you just became another poster. :(
me? just another poster? come on now...

Spider-Nerd said:
me? just another poster? come on now...

Such is life... Jim Carrey learned he was a ***** to his type-casting such as you will learn you are too :(

Slipknot... all I have to say is HAHA

JJ... it touches me... you think I'm creative :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"