So I got some bad news today.

War Lord said:
Basically I got smacked around by my nephew, who's foot taller and about 70 lbs heavier. He didn't hurt me, because he's so weak, and I was angry about it at the time.

The only reason I didn't go smacking him back is that I didn't wan to risk a criminal record, because that could interfere with my near-term plans.

you want him to be annonamously beaten?

Roughneck said:
you want him to be annonamously beaten?

I'll let him live with the humiliation of knowing that he did his best and was absolutely ineffective.

Superman4ever said:
Thats bull **** and the only reason why I know this is because my family (my father) as well as myself work for the gov't and my father has been working for them for years 20+ and he even told me the that one as well as heard the stories from others who worked there. It is a man made virus w/ a cure that will never see the light of day.

War Lord said:
I'll let him live with the humiliation of knowing that he did his best and was absolutely ineffective.
Unless you taped it... we'll never know how effective he really was at trying to beat you up.

just found out about this and honestly, I can't say anything that hasn't been said before by a lot of people, and much better than the way I would have said it...

still, remember this: the will always negates defeat

Slipknot said:
Unless you taped it... we'll never know how effective he really was at trying to beat you up.

Let me put it this way, if he was really effective, I should have been possibly knocked out or at least stunned.

It was like a typical five year old tried to pummel me.

I feel bad. Everytime I see this thread on my CP that "Bad Day" song by Daniel Powter starts playing in my head. Then I remember what the thread is about and think "Man, I am a *****ebag for putting that song with that thread." Not a big deal, just wanted to get that off my chest as it happens a couple times a day. Just thought I'd share

Superman79 said:
Everytime I see this thread on my CP that "Bad Day" song by Daniel Powter starts playing in my head.
I know. Where's the justice in the world? Lumberjack has to live with HIV and Daniel Powter gets paid for churning out that crap.

Spiderpig said:
I know. Where's the justice in the world? Lumberjack has to live with HIV and Daniel Powter gets paid for churning out that crap.

Life is never fair unfortunately...:(

But with any luck LJ can get the drug he needs to keep it in check and still have a fairly lengthy life [crosses fingers and says a prayer]

I don't know you very well but sorry to hear the news man.

I hope everything goes as well as it can for you.

He probally should inform everybody he's EVER slept with.

Lord Siva said:
He probally should inform everybody he's EVER slept with.

Why do you think he created this thread in the first place? He's probably let at least 10 or 15 know by this thread alone.

I feel like I'm just whining now, but to those of that I actually talk to outside of the boards I figured I'd let you know that my girlfriend of a little over a year and I have officially split up. It was for a few reasons, but her main reaon was she doesn't feel safe anymore. Also, a close friend let the cat out of the bag at a party Saturday night and the news of my infection s quickly making it's way around town. I've already been called a *** twice by people I barely know.

Meh. I'm starting to get used to bad news. If I got any good news I probably wouldn't know how to handle it.

dialog-vega4.gif
At a party?!? OUCH!! That was NO close friend if he did that to you in front of people that would be instantly judgemental!! I'm soooo sorry man. How many times I have been self-conscious about myself and yet I read what you're going through and I feel that I have taken for granite what I DO have.

As you probably remember a while ago I was in a similar dilemma and I fortunately came out clean 6 months later after a stupid one-night-stand with someone I never knew. I almost lost my mind during those 5 1/2 months waiting to retest for everything. I'm sorry you didn't have the same luck as I did man, but I'm here for you and so is the rest of Shadaloo btw.

That really sucks, If i got it i'd probably cry like a baby. But alot of people won't touch anyone anymore if thier is blood in sight, you really don't know what people have.You have HIV not AIDS,thier is a differance,but their won't be a cure anytime soon since it's a virus.All I can say is does the best you can in life with the time you have.

The Lumberjack said:
I feel like I'm just whining now, but to those of that I actually talk to outside of the boards I figured I'd let you know that my girlfriend of a little over a year and I have officially split up. It was for a few reasons, but her main reaon was she doesn't feel safe anymore. Also, a close friend let the cat out of the bag at a party Saturday night and the news of my infection s quickly making it's way around town. I've already been called a *** twice by people I barely know.
Hi LumberJack.
I've seen you arond on the boards for a while, but we've never talked to each other before. I read each and every post here hoping that the tests were wrong. Now I'm at the end, and I must say, I am truly sorry and wish you the best of luck.
Remember, do not give up. Remain physically active each and every day.
Try and Bleed that damned isnsurance company for all you can, that is no way to talk to somebody, that post made me so pissed off, I can't believe that somebody would insinuate that someone would willing give themselves a possibly terminal illness.
I'm sorry about the outing, that was no friend at all.

Best of luck, keep fit, take the medicines, and it won't become AIDS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"