• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

So I've been on this site for SEVEN YEARS.

Sarge 2.0

Fire Walk With Me
Reaction score
That is the definition of bonkers.

Pay no attention to that join date, by the way. My original account joined in September of 2003. So many great ones have come and gone, many of stayed, but through it all one thing remains true:

Knowsbleed, I want to sex you up.

I'm already filming that one. In my basement. I kidnapped Rick Schroeder in order to get him to play me.

Also...where the eff has DBella been!?

John Cho can play knowsbleed in my movie. I'll kidnap and tattoo Genevieve Koski from the AV Club and make her play Logan's Runt.

Also, I just found out that JAL got banned. I'm honestly not sure how I feel about that. That man-child was a damned institution.

I wish I was there to see whatever it is that got him banned. I've seen him have some insane meltdowns in the past, so whatever got him banned must have been like, nuclear.

PS, thanks for the congrats, people! Is Majic Walrus M.I.A. as well? That's a shame.

I'll be 7 years in November...weird. So many different life events since then

Anyone else from the Pre-Batman Begins Batman forums remember lordsnipe? That man was a legend.

I've been here a long time but obviously don't post much. One username I'll always remember is spiderfreddie. I've never seen someone so capable of stirring up trouble on a forum. He was so much that I'm almost afraid mentioning his name will get me an insta-ban... please don't hurt me, mods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"