The Dark Knight So... TDK Hype: What Are You Doing This Week?

I'm watching Death Note until Sunday, in which I'll go see TDK with my cousin. He has to work friday and saturday. I really wish I had a car......

watching begins on bluray at least every two days...going to see tumbler and batpod on wednesday....and cutting myself off the internet entirely come tuesday night, since i wasn't able to get kicking and screening tix due to people getting like 6 for themselves...also staying far, far away from the spoilers section on this site. i've found that the non-spoilers board is the only place on the entire internet i can go to escape spoilers. i was on amazon trying to figure out what made the limited edition soundtrack so special and was reading through the messageboard when some dude posted why its so special and basically ruined a huge part of the movie for me, so i'm sort of wary of the internet...

Pretty much my thoughts as well. Planning a Batman Begins viewing later today...also have been reading the novel. (BB)...Also sending the trailers out to friends and family who arent particularly big comic fans to help promote TDK (not that it needs MY help, just trying to be a loyal fan. :yay: )...listening to the soundtracks...

well its to complete the FEEL... watching them, you reembmer... you reflect.. and APPRECIATE TDK alot more.... if peopel liek those films theres NOneed to bash them or insult them for liking them. its fine.

but watching those makes it sink in so much that where we're at with batman is a true blessing... if not for those ****-fest films, we wouldnt be here today.. so i respect them in that.. they represent the 50-60's era of batman and that they are crapola... with good soundtracks haha...

but yes we watch them because we are BATMAN FANS!! wooo!

what ill be doing is this week, ill be designing a custom outfit, shoes shirt and various other accessories. Also artisticly decking out my i-pod and Phone to represent the dark knight.

Ive watched Batmn:gotham knight and will watch all the bat-films... ill be doing Movie master hunts, buying t-shirts.. listening to bat-music, get a haircut and maybe green highlights... plan the day... soak it all in...

and have alot of Bat-Sex

With actual Bats?

(j/k..:hoboj: )

well i plan on going to the World Premiere tomorrow in NYC. no, i don't have a ticket (lord knows i wish i had those kind of connections), but i'm hoping to get as close as possible and get some video of the red carpet, the Tumbler, and the Batpod. and who knows, i might be able to get some autographs. i plan on bringing one of my Harvey Dent campaign signs and hopefully get it signed by Aaron Eckhart if i'm really lucky. after that, i will likely have Batman Begins and Gotham Knight on rotation at home, listening to the Begins and TDK soundtracks non-stop on my iPod, and bugging my coworkers incessantly with talk about the movie until heading back to NYC on Thursday for the midnight IMAX showing. and luckily, my boss gave me Friday off so i can see it again at a theater closer to home on Friday.

well i have had a change of plans...

i WILL be going to see TDK in Orlando on tuesday! :grin: I am so pumped! other than that though everything will stay the same. probably going to see Hellboy 2 today

Is it just me, or is this last week going by incredibly slowly? :eek:

I'm maintaining my sanity by watching "The Office" season 3 on DVD.

losing my mind because friday needs to b here now!

already watched the Burton\Schumacher films last week, watched Mask of the Phantasm with the wee one this morning, hopefully receiving my MM Scarecrow and Hot Wheels 1:18 Tumbler in the mail by today or tomorrow...just watched the Ebert and Roeper (ok so Eberts been gone a while) video review...Roeper and the guest judge seemed really passionate and 100% positive about the movie.....eh I'll try to fit Gotham Knight in for a 2nd viewing in the next day or 2. Thursday night OFCOURSE I'll be watching Batman Begins...then Fridays the big day!

oh and for some reason I've been watching the entire 8 movie Alien/Predator series , I guess just to have something to get my mind off the Bat for a few days.
argh ofcourse now I have to watch Alien Resurrection ( the equivalent of Batman and Robin if you ask me!)

Going to the beach in the afternoon. Go out every evening. Updating my blog every now and then... everything to forget TDK, since I have to wait until July 23 (Italian release date)...

I've already watched Begins 3 times since yesterday and will continue to watch it over and over until Thursday...I'm such a loser...and yet I don't care...

So this is incredibly surreal. I can't even put it into words how well they've done getting people excited for a MOVIE. A *MOVIE*.

12 hours from now I will be in bed after having just seen The Dark Knight, I can't believe it that the day is here.

haha Im not doing much other than sitting around waiting for the film.

I'll watch Batman Begins a little later and then head out to watch The Dark Knight tonight.

Hmmm...sitting around trying desperately to not watch any tv spots, trailers, clips, or anything else like that.

Try not to throw up no myself in fanboy anticipation.

Hunt for any TDK merch.

Maybe sleep and watch B 89'-Begins but not on blu-ray because I'm a poor s.o.b.

Not be jealous of the people seeing it tonight at the Imax in Mira Mesa.

As far as prepping for TDK goes I'll be staying the hell off the spoiler boards all week so I don't accidently mess it up for myself. Listening to the soundtrack all week to further enhance the hype, watch BB on bluray on thurdsday night before the midnight showing. Midnight showing of TDK, head to the Jersey shore on Friday, drag all of my shore housemates to see the movie on saturday. It's all TDK all week!!!!

I'm enjoying summer eating strawberries and watching Nightmare on Elm Street films.

As someone who just saw it last night, avoid the spoiler forums like the plague. Tough it out for another couple of days, you're in for a real treat.

I watched Newsies.
I'm not kidding.
I'll get to Begins tonight or tomorrow before heading out at midnight.

today - work tonite midnight to 830

tomorrow - get PAID!, royally ***** my co-workers by calling out, getting to theater mad early, save best 3 seats in the joint for my gf and best friend who both get off @ 11, take lion's share of percocet, watch TDK, go home and get laid (while we both pretend the other is joker depends on heaths performance, tho)

Watched tim burton's batman yesterday, watching justice league throughout the week, and going to watch begins tomorrow.

Im gonna watch Begins on Blueray tonight, cause my roomate got it!

ON THURSDAY
My friend and I are going to buy the Gotham Knight,and in the night we going to play XBOX 360 then watch Begins,Gotham Knight and then off to the Movie Theater around 6AM,We got tickets for the 10am.:)

I'm maintaining my sanity by watching "The Office" season 3 on DVD.

Ah. I went with Arrested Development myself.

I'll be watching Begins on Thursday and hopefully Gotham nights at some point. I've been having a hard time finding it to rent. They're always checked out.

Edit: I forgot about the History Channel thing tonight. I'll be watching that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"