The Dark Knight The Dark Knight Mattel Product deal

the toy bike looks better than the movie bike

wow, looking at the figure and the pic of his new suit, it looks like hes gonna have alot of mobility in his suit which im totally diggin!
the toy looks cool but i hope they make the grey darker, but other than that, it looks solid

If the toy is accurately representing the segmenting of the suit, I'm going to be really disappointed. That's ridiculous. And the chest is the worst part. That bat symbol is tiny.

Here's some pics from Wizard Entertainment of the new Batman toys.

BatmanToy1.jpg

BatmanToy2.jpg

http://www.wizarduniverse.com/magazine/toyfare/004902727.cfm

Show me the Joker figure.

I can't get over the toy of the Batpod. Doesn't that Batsuit look different than the one in BB? Even in the first pic you can see that his belt is black.

I can't get over the toy of the Batpod. Doesn't that Batsuit look different than the one in BB? Even in the first pic you can see that his belt is black.

The Batpod suit looks like the suit in the picture from EW, except the belt is black. They probably didn't care about the belt cause it's so small and a kid won't notice that.

The Batpod suit looks like the suit in the picture from EW, except the belt is black. They probably didn't care about the belt cause it's so small and a kid won't notice that.
No it doesn't, the first picture looks like the picture from EW.

A blue bat-suit. A batman w/o a cape.

Muck Fattel.

Does that look gray to anyone else? Don't get where the blue talk is coming from.

There are a lot of big differences between that toy and the costume that Bale is wearing...

That one has the same head as my son's Batman, the bigger one that had the spring-cape action..

The Batpod looks much better as a toy i must say. The suit on the other looks like something that belongs in TRON.:dry:

The color of that figure is obviously a repaint, clearly from the hi-res shot we've gotten recently the suit is black and dark grey or completly black still. Also it seems there is more mesh on the figure than on the actual suit shown in the pic. Plus on the bat-pod Batman he's still completly black.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"