So, we finally have a picture of Batwoman...

MaskedManJRK said:
How is that transexual? If you guys can't see the ****, then you seriously need glasses. :o
Do you even know what a transexual is?

Barbara has been seen OYL in the BOP title, nothing about her being able to walk has been said though.

also i'm pretty sure it has been said that batwoman makes her first apperance in 52 # 9, that doesn't give babs alot of time to learn to work again, and get that fit, but anything is possible.
i just hope that they don't forget about the oracle charcter.

Flame on! said:
Do you even know what a transexual is?

Just because judging by her face she is not the typical superheroine artists draw does not make her a transexual. Most artists make their superheroines hot with the body and a cute face...judging from the picture with her cowl on she has average face.

CConn said:
1259914826.jpg

Three guesses who it is.

She looks so.....butch...

Like I was basically trying to say: Who cares if she is not one of those typical hot superheroines? That should not matter.

I like it and it's better then purple and grey suit worn in MOTB.

Another thing about people dissing this design...you do know that if she appears more often not the same artists will draw her? For all you know there will be some artist that makes her hot or something.

I like to see Jim Lee's version of BW because he draws female superheroes quite hot looking!

Two Face said:
I like to see Jim Lee's version of BW because he draws female superheroes quite hot looking!

Ya if someone like Jim drew her people would not be saying all this transexual stuff about her.

If Jim Lee drew her, she would look just like Vikki Vale from All-Star Batman.

Fledermaus said:

Well. Jim draws just about all the girls in the similar age groups the same. Just different hair and boom there you go, new character. :p

JesusOfNazarath said:
Its DC there a million mistics that could heal her. All Zannta would have to do is say Barbra's back is heald backwards and she'd be fine.

I doubt Zatanna would have anything to do with this. Sure she'd be capable of doing that, but if Barbara does end up walking again they'll probably have it explained in a completly different way. I recall in the old Birds of Prey television series, Barbara created a special device, that she put around her waist which enabled her to walk for a short period of time. While doing so, she donned the Batgirl suit again but after remained as Oracle. I'd hope that if it's her as Batwoman, they wouldn't be doing the same.

Fledermaus said:

Well I like his drawings I think he make Batwoman a great one

Well, hot chicks are hot chicks.........

With IC........Babs could be walking again. Who knows.

I just checked. Babs is pictured in a wheelchair in the OYL issues of BoP. It still looks like Batwoman is her to me, though. :o

I'm sure it's not Babs. It doesn't matter who draws Barbara, she's always prettier than that. And I would think, If Babs came back, she would wear her classic outfit.

Babs could be faking it for some reason. I mean, I dunno.....with IC, it seems to be the only chance DC will have to sneak her back into activity.

Fledermaus said:
I'm sure it's not Babs. It doesn't matter who draws Barbara, she's always prettier than that. And I would think, If Babs came back, she would wear her classic outfit.

:confused:

You have seen so many different kinds of Batmans from dark and gloomy to the very studly herolike trait to him. Only way I can somewhat agree to that is that Batwoman was drawn to look older than Babs in that picture.

Maybe so, but you've only seen Babs with this outfit on:
472-batgirl.jpg

Boots are the same design.

Yea. This Batwoman is basically Batgirl's suit with different colors, cowl, and bat logo on chest.

trustyside-kick said:
Yea. This Batwoman is basically Batgirl's suit with different colors, cowl, and bat logo on chest.

So it's basically Batgirls costume, just completely different?:confused:

No I mean like...they made small changes to her suit compared to Barbara's. Design wise the different colors and the different bat logo on chest are small small details...design wise I mean. If they were both at grey scale and you compared them you would see small differences and probably not notice the different bat logo as much.

Well, how different would you want the costume to be? Hell, the best Batwoman costume I've seen is the one in the last Superman/Batman arc which was just Batman's costume vagina-ized.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"